• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOOM

49ers vs Panthers

73 posts in this topic

lanekiffin.gif the panthers, lanekiffin.gif the niners, god I don't even know who to cheer for here.

I will just cheer for the Panthers to lose, that's it.

lanekiffin.gif the panthers, lanekiffin.gif the niners, god I don't even know who to cheer for here.

I will just cheer for the Panthers to lose, that's it.

Lol.....mad much??

It seems that Krieg is a member of the sudden number of bandwagon panthers fans that have popped up all over the place, lol $cam Newton.

Looks like there's gonna be an ejection or two today.

It seems that Krieg is a member of the sudden number of bandwagon panthers fans that have popped up all over the place, lol $cam Newton.

he was a pro when he was at the barn and they just cant help themselves

I'm supposed to hate rivals, dumbazz.

I guess....I don't really consider the Saints much of a rival though. I even pulled for them in the Superbowl.

You should like Cam considering what he did to Miss. State.

I guess....I don't really consider the Saints much of a rival though. I even pulled for them in the Superbowl.

I consider everyone in my division a rival, but mostly the Falcons and Panthers. And the niners have always been rivals of the saints, so I hate them too.

So do you think Cam will more or less upset he took a paycut going pro after he loses this game?

I consider everyone in my division a rival, but mostly the Falcons and Panthers. And the niners have always been rivals of the saints, so I hate them too.

this you bro??

tumblr_ms0ah8XddV1swp729o1_500.gif

Horrible play-calling. Just give it to Cam on the 1 inch line, lanekiffin.gifing iaBdfkZ.pngstains.

Horrible play-calling. Just give it to Cam on the 1 inch line, :lanekiffin:ing iaBdfkZ.pngstains.

They did that on fourth and goal, got stopped, lol scam newton.