• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stefanozz

Johnny's Goodbye Letter.

30 posts in this topic

0039137-vipv-320x180.jpg

THANK YOU, AGGIELAND!

To All My Friends in Aggieland,

After long discussions with my family, friends, teammates, and coaches, I have decided to make myself available for the 2014 NFL Draft. The decision was not an easy one. Anyone who has ever watched a football game at Kyle Field knows that leaving that atmosphere, those Saturdays with excitement, color, and noise, will be hard for me. I cannot begin to tell you what the support of the school, my teammates, Coach Sumlin, Chancellor Sharp and the fans has meant to me over the last two years. The Heisman Trophy belongs as much to you as it does to me. My teammates and I never doubted the value or the deep and real spirit of The 12th Man. It is not a myth. Anyone one has ever played football for Texas A&M knows that passion is real.

I promise you I will always be an Aggie. I will always try to make you as proud of me in the NFL as I did at Texas A&M. While there are many wonderful memories I will take with me – big wins, surprising upsets, and Bowl victories – I most cherish standing arm in arm with my teammates during the postgame, singing the alma mater, or jumping into the stands to feel real Aggie spirit. I regret we weren’t able to bring a National Championship to College Station, but I assure you a championship is going to come soon with Coach Sumlin and these talented players. And when it does, you can bet I will be with you to cheer and celebrate. I’ll probably be the loudest one there.

Thank you for making my college years very special. The faces, the friends, the fans, and the experience will forever be an important part of my life. Gig ’em Aggies! I’ll always love you guys.

Sincerely,

Johnny Manziel

Click the Stats jpeg below!!

johnny_career.jpg

That's gotta be a fake....no way do these short timer college stud athletes care about the schools they go to. It's all about the name on the back of the jersey (not the front) and getting PAID!

Do not believe.

;)

That's gotta be a fake....no way do these short timer college stud athletes care about the schools they go to. It's all about the name on the back of the jersey (not the front) and getting PAID!

Do not believe.

;)

What's true for Kentucky basketball isn't necessarily true for other sports. :trollface:

I accidentally just deleted whatever post was above SECats... so whoever that was I apologize

Bde2PbxIMAAGN5x.jpg

UK QB of the future with JFF. Steal some of that mojo Drew!

I accidentally just deleted whatever post was above SECats... so whoever that was I apologize

You sorry son of a...

(It wasn't me)

The real letter:

Dear A&M Students, faculty, and fans-

SO LONG lanekiffin.gifERS!!!

P.S.

For the love of God, get some females shaking pompoms on the sidelines. I'm nervous walking around in front of the Yell Leader Colon Corps.

This isn't trash talk but Texas A&M Sports forum.

Don't make me drop a @@Tider27 ban disclaimer of which I have no power to uphold.

Let's keep it about the OP's topic fellas, this isn't trash talk forum.

yea, no chance that he wrote it tho,

I don't think so either, but those are some pretty awesome numbers for a two year starter.

0039137-vipv-320x180.jpg

THANK YOU, AGGIELAND!

To All My Friends in Aggieland,

After long discussions with my family, friends, teammates, and coaches, I have decided to make myself available for the 2014 NFL Draft. The decision was not an easy one. Anyone who has ever watched a football game at Kyle Field knows that leaving that atmosphere, those Saturdays with excitement, color, and noise, will be hard for me. I cannot begin to tell you what the support of the school, my teammates, Coach Sumlin, Chancellor Sharp and the fans has meant to me over the last two years. The Heisman Trophy belongs as much to you as it does to me. My teammates and I never doubted the value or the deep and real spirit of The 12th Man. It is not a myth. Anyone one has ever played football for Texas A&M knows that passion is real.

I promise you I will always be an Aggie. I will always try to make you as proud of me in the NFL as I did at Texas A&M. While there are many wonderful memories I will take with me – big wins, surprising upsets, and Bowl victories – I most cherish standing arm in arm with my teammates during the postgame, singing the alma mater, or jumping into the stands to feel real Aggie spirit. I regret we weren’t able to bring a National Championship to College Station, but I assure you a championship is going to come soon with Coach Sumlin and these talented players. And when it does, you can bet I will be with you to cheer and celebrate. I’ll probably be the loudest one there.

Thank you for making my college years very special. The faces, the friends, the fans, and the experience will forever be an important part of my life. Gig ’em Aggies! I’ll always love you guys.

Sincerely,

Johnny Manziel

Click the Stats jpeg below!!

johnny_career.jpg

later doucheball.

enjoy your 3-year-stint with the NFL.

afterwards, you and Tebow can have your own ESPN show called "Yin and Yang" or "Good vs Evil" or "The Douchebag Show".

I don't think so either, but those are some pretty awesome numbers for a two year starter.

no doubt. hes the second most electrifying player ive ever seen.

He probably signed it though :trollface:

thats what im saying. its grammatically perfect, we all know little johnny didnt go to class

Do not believe.

That's true... I know that Cam Newton never set foot on Auburn's campus again after graduating, besides giving pre-game pump up speeches to players, welcoming new coaches, attending practices, helping recruiting visits, and taking college classes for his degree. :trollface:

At least Manziel wrote a letter to the fans... He could've just hopped on to the combine without another thought. He's a major doucher and probably didn't truly mean half of what he said, but at least he had enough respect for his fans to say something and had someone help him make it sound nice... I didn't expect him to do that much honestly. He helped put TAMU on the national radar and now their SEC recruiting power added with being in Texas is going to load them up with talent make them a tough lanekiffin.gifing team to beat for a long time; he didn't have to say anything, but he did.

That's true... I know that Cam Newton never set foot on Auburn's campus again after graduating, besides giving pre-game pump up speeches to players, welcoming new coaches, attending practices, helping recruiting visits, and taking college classes for his degree. :trollface:

At least Manziel wrote a letter to the fans... He could've just hopped on to the combine without another thought. He's a major doucher and probably didn't truly mean half of what he said, but at least he had enough respect for his fans to say something and had someone help him make it sound nice... I didn't expect him to do that much honestly. He helped put TAMU on the national radar and now their SEC recruiting power added with being in Texas is going to load them up with talent make them a tough lanekiffin.gifing team to beat for a long time; he didn't have to say anything, but he did.

You are the epitome of dumbass.

Hundreds more just like him in orange and blue down here..

Hundreds more just like him in orange and blue down here..

I'm beginning to see the light. ;)

"Derp derp I hope Petrino comes to Kentucky!"

"lanekiffin.gif Louisville for being dirty enough to sign Petrino"