• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PuddingTime

Petrino to Louisville

200 posts in this topic

Being reported on the interwebs, including Dirty Birds 24/7 site. If true, this is a new low even for those scumbags. Pitino and his sex scandal, and now taking back this dirtbag? Win at all costs and pitiful desperation. Makes curb stomping them last week even sweeter.

Lol if they keep Clint Hurtt on staff they may be the dirtiest program in the nation.

Pudding time on October 21, 2012:

In order to hire Petrino you need to have a vacancy. Chiz will get one more year on the Plains, even after Bama ass blasts you. Nevermind that Petrino's family lives in Louisville. There's been a lot of smoke around Petrino to UK....it makes alot of sense on many levels.

Edited by PuddingTime, 21 October 2012 - 06:27 PM.

Pudding time on October 21, 2012:

what's your point? Last I checked he didn't coach here previously.

what's your point? Last I checked he didn't coach here previously.

My point is that you and other Kentucky fans were open to having him coach for you, but now you're criticizing Louisville for potentially feeling the same way.

If you bothered to look, you'll see I've always called him a dirt bag, then and now, and that when we were hiring I didn't care because I want to win games. Louisville however he tossed aside like yesterday's news and now they want to welcome him with open arms. That Tammy T would even interview him after making the university look bad by letting Pitinos sex/abortion debacle slide is sad.

My point is that you and other Kentucky fans were open to having him coach for you, but now you're criticizing Louisville for potentially feeling the same way.

Again, wise guy, he didn't coach here. This isn't about Arkansas at all.

Louisville better hire petrino before auburn gets a chance

Again, wise guy, he didn't coach here. This isn't about Arkansas at all.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, just pointing out some hypocrisy. If you'd have welcomed Preteenhoe to your program with open arms last year, how can you criticize Louisville for the same thing now?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, just pointing out some hypocrisy. If you'd have welcomed Preteenhoe to your program with open arms last year, how can you criticize Louisville for the same thing now?

It has nothing to do with anything other than he left them after you guys courted him and then the Falcons did. He left in the middle of the night and they were day with nooses and pitchforks. Now they have ticker tape parades ready. Y'all already give us hell for Cal, why should we give a damn what you think about our football coach, had we hired him?

It has nothing to do with anything other than he left them after you guys courted him and then the Falcons did. He left in the middle of the night and they were day with nooses and pitchforks. Now they have ticker tape parades ready. Y'all already give us hell for Cal, why should we give a damn what you think about our football coach, had we hired him?

I'm certainly not arguing over him being a piece of s--t... I feel confident in saying I'm the biggest Petrino hater on this site and I know a lot of Auburn fans who we're pushing for us to hire him can attest to that. I'm just saying that it's hard to criticize Louisville for considering hiring a dirty coach that you yourself would have been fine having as your team's coach.

I'm certainly not arguing over him being a piece of s--t... I feel confident in saying I'm the biggest Petrino hater on this site and I know a lot of Auburn fans who we're pushing for us to hire him can attest to that. I'm just saying that it's hard to criticize Louisville for considering hiring a dirty coach that you yourself would have been fine having as your team's coach.

Its like I'm talking to a wall. He worked there. He left. They take it like an abused girlfriend and welcome him back. I'm not sure why Trooper/Cam U is in here trying to talk about hypocrisy anyway.

Its like I'm talking to a wall. He worked there. He left. They take it like an abused girlfriend and welcome him back. I'm not sure why Trooper/Cam U is in here trying to talk about hypocrisy anyway.

Is the person who knowingly dates an abuser really that much better than the person who wants to take one back? Neither situation seems that appealing. Certainly neither one is in a position to criticize the other.

I would take Slutty Bobby P and Big Bruh Clint Hurtt at UGA in a heartbeat! Since when is winning at all costs a bad thing?

kinda like fingernails on a chalkboard, isn't it ??

Is the person who knowingly dates an abuser really that much better than the person who wants to take one back? Neither situation seems that appealing. Certainly neither one is in a position to criticize the other.

What? Why would someone dating an abuser be better than someone who's trying to date an abuser again? That makes absolutely no sense. Regardless of whatever point youre trying to make, I acknowledged being a hypocrite when calling for Petrino's hire last year, so your troll is equally pointless.

I would take Slutty Bobby P and Big Bruh Clint Hurtt at UGA in a heartbeat! Since when is winning at all costs a bad thing?

true...just don't break any NCAA rules.

kinda like fingernails on a chalkboard, isn't it ??

I'd say I don't know how you guys put up with them, but then I remember why we call Auburn the Louisville of Alabama. Little brothers, eh?

I'd say I don't know how you guys put up with them, but then I remember why we call Auburn the Louisville of Alabama. Little brothers, eh?

after last night...its gotten better

Somebody's gonna take him sooner or later.He's a piece of work but he wins games.

Somebody's gonna take him sooner or later.He's a piece of work but he wins games.

Come to think of it, John L used to coach there too. Wonder if he got an interview

What? Why would someone dating an abuser be better than someone who's trying to date an abuser again? That makes absolutely no sense. Regardless of whatever point youre trying to make, I acknowledged being a hypocrite when calling for Petrino's hire last year, so your troll is equally pointless.

Exactly! They wouldn't be any better. So why would Kentucky hiring Petrino be any better than Louisville hiring him? That's all I said in the first place so I don't see why you wasted your time not just agreeing from the get-go. You didn't care if he was a dirt bag if he won you games. Why waste time criticizing Louisville for the same thing?

Exactly! They wouldn't be any better. So why would Kentucky hiring Petrino be any better than Louisville hiring him? That's all I said in the first place so I don't see why you wasted your time not just agreeing from the get-go. You didn't care if he was a dirt bag if he won you games. Why waste time criticizing Louisville for the same thing?

Kentucky didn't hire Petrino. Louisville let him donkey punch them and then are going to pay him to do it again. We could have said we are going to hire SMUs old staff, has nothing to do with anything regarding them being idiots for taking him back.

• jacobp
      Mizzou by 6
    • TheRealBrave
      And you keep mistaking me for some ardent Trump fan. Don't know how many times I have to tell you, I voted for Kasich and loved when Mitt Romney tore Trump apart   I am about as far from a protectionist as you will find
    • TheRealBrave
      LSU has this easily, Locke hasn't faced a defense anywhere near LSU's level yet. LSU 24 Mizzou 10
    • L.A.Hog
      Exactly, he tells you what you want to hear.With no plan to follow.... But he'll reveal it soon...afrer all, its only two months til election..he'll let us know pretty soon, I reckon, what his plan is.... but that wall is the plan, millions of dollars that will be pissed off before construction, then billions to build it and we pay for it.When I say we,i don't include trump because he don't pay taxes.He's a rich welfare baby.... screw that deadbeat bitch...
    • smokeyone
      Maybe it's been so long since we have seen a candidate with a clue we don't recognize them anymore.  Boarders, Standards (law), and Culture. The fundamental essence of a nation. As it stands the system has all but removed them from this dying once great nation. Nobody respects them anymore. No one want to acknowledge they matter. Hell Trump wasn't my first or second choice but he has the message we need to hear
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator