• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

possumslayer

tobacco road

40 posts in this topic

I grew up growing and using tobacco.... smoked 30 years Winston...been dipping Skoal straight long cut 3 yes.....what's your habbit?

Skoal fine cut wintergreen and Copenhagen

store I stop at....Skoal straight cut please.....bitch hands me Copenhagen every lanekiffin.gifing time.....can't read ? Get a job in Tennessee!

How do I do a youze tube video?

Hank junior singing" tobacco road"...

I might be living there soon.

Crazy.

I might be living there soon.

Crazy.

splain?

splain?

My wife has a job offer.

It might happen.

NC

Anywhere we choose.

My wife has a job offer.

It might happen.

NC

Anywhere we choose.

franklin / highlands area....beautiful area...mountains but not smokeys traffic....trout fishing...antique shops...barbecue.... maybe I'll meet you when I go see my dad in the gold mine community.

franklin / highlands area....

Is that WNC?

franklin / highlands area....

Looking at Boone, Henderson/Waynesville/Canton or the coast.

franklin / highlands area....beautiful area...mountains but not smokeys traffic....trout fishing...antique shops...barbecue.... maybe I'll meet you when I go see my dad in the gold mine community.

This should happen.

go west

Canton stinks. Literally. They had a paper mill there that stunk your car up when you drove through town.

Tobacco Road the book is about Ga sharecroppers in south Augusta. The tobacco road is out gate 5 of fort Gordon ga. I read the book after meeting some folks from the area and moved it from the fiction book case to non fiction. Book is by E Caldwell and should be read by all southerners. Its the basis for how Yankees see us.

Canton stinks. Literally. They had a paper mill there that stunk your car up when you drove through town.

Tobacco Road the book is about Ga sharecroppers in south Augusta. The tobacco road is out gate 5 of fort Gordon ga. I read the book after meeting some folks from the area and moved it from the fiction book case to non fiction. Book is by E Caldwell and should be read by all southerners. Its the basis for how Yankees see us.

I never read the book but saw the movie a couple times..one of my favorites.

My habit? Cigars, about 3-4 per week on the back porch (assuming the weather cooperates).

store I stop at....Skoal straight cut please.....bitch hands me Copenhagen every lanekiffin.gifing time.....can't read ? Get a job in Tennessee!

They try to give me long cut alot but I usually only buy mine at a store around here that keeps it in the cooler. Copenhagen aint worth s--t stale or out of date.

They try to give me long cut alot but I usually only buy mine at a store around here that keeps it in the cooler. Copenhagen aint worth s--t stale or out of date.

a dip fresh out of the fridge is awesome.

My habit? Cigars, about 3-4 per week on the back porch (assuming the weather cooperates).

what kind?

My habit? Probably beers.

I don't smoke often enough to call it a habit, but I usually drink a few beers each night.

what kind?

Varies, but mostly Drew Estate, Gurkha, and 5 Vegas. I have two humidors, one 100 count for my regular cigars (Gurkha, 5 Vegas, etc.) and one 50 count for my infused (like the Drew Estate - Acid, Natural, etc.).

Varies, but mostly Drew Estate, Gurkha, and 5 Vegas. I have two humidors, one 100 count for my regular cigars (Gurkha, 5 Vegas, etc.) and one 50 count for my infused (like the Drew Estate - Acid, Natural, etc.).

I've tried elcheapos in the past...what's a decent 5 dollar cigar for a virgin?