• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crimson Kicker8

Fear The Spear

159 posts in this topic

Welp, there goes the SEC streak. And just think, Chris Davis was responsible for the PI death knell of that streak, very fitting.

We'll let you have that second back now, if you want it.

Welp, there goes the SEC streak. And just think, Chris Davis was responsible for the PI death knell of that streak, very fitting.

how much did they lose by ??

I'm going to be honest, since no team that I give a s--t about was playing in that game, I didn't care about the outcome. And--to be real--I'm going to say most SEC School fans don't either. It's kinda stupid to pull for an entire conference anyway. I am not an LSU, UF, Bama fan. I am a State fan. Why do I care how those other teams do?

how much did they lose by ??

Who, the Barn? 3. 34-31

Who, the Barn? 3. 34-31

oh yeah....didn't Parkey miss a field goal ???

I'm going to be honest, since no team that I give a s--t about was playing in that game, I didn't care about the outcome. And--to be real--I'm going to say most SEC School fans don't either. It's kinda stupid to pull for an entire conference anyway. I am not an LSU, UF, Bama fan. I am a State fan. Why do I care how those other teams do?

wow......do yo have pro teams you pull for?

I agree with that in principal. The streak was cool, but it didn't hold my heart nearly as much as watching Auburn being the team that screwed it up. And Chris Davis........Chris MFin Davis, lulz.

oh yeah....didn't Parkey miss a field goal ???

Probably. I forgot the game was on until I was driving home 45 minutes ago and heard it on the radio.

Probably. I forgot the game was on until I was driving home 45 minutes ago and heard it on the radio.

I B Damned...they missed a FG that cost them the game...bet that sucks

I agree with that in principal. The streak was cool, but it didn't hold my heart nearly as much as watching Auburn being the team that screwed it up. And Chris Davis........Chris MFin Davis, lulz.

sec makes money on the game....auburnn got paid today....so did every sec team.

wow......do yo have pro teams you pull for?

No.

I just saw the highlight of the FSU guy running back the kick off in the 4th quarter, scootin' down that sideline. Priceless.

sec makes money on the game....

I think my two-s--ts meter just moved. I don't think the SEC will go broke from it.

Malzhans a great offensive mind too !! Great second half !!! Play calling was AWESOME !!

Well, just like Chizik's real test came after $cam left, Malzahn's real test begins now. Can his trendy, triple-option quickie survive the attrition of adjustments?

Well, just like Chizik's real test came after $cam left, Malzahn's real test begins now. Can his trendy, triple-option quickie survive the attrition of adjustments?

or his dumbazz play calling in the second half.....

I still don't understand why some people hate the NFL so much, oh well, every man to their own.

I think my two-s--ts meter just moved. I don't think the SEC will go broke from it.

adding tooo the pile....sec has probably made over a hundred million in losing bowl games alone tooo go tooo our favorite schools since BC started.....

Auburn..........

Consider thyself............

BRACED!

I still don't understand why some people hate the NFL so much, oh well, every man to their own.

I don't hate the NFL, it's just not my cup of tea.

those that hate pros have never been tooo a pro game....the speed of the playes and hard hits ....far exceed NCAA ball.