• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gatoraus

Muschamp Announces Hiring of Summers as Offensive Line Coach

1 post in this topic

GAINESVILLE, Fla. – The revamping of Gators coach Will Muschamp's staff is complete.

Muschamp announced Monday that he has hired Mike Summers as offensive line coach. A native of Kentucky, Summers has SEC and NFL experience after spending last season at USC. Summers will rejoin former Kentucky head coach Joker Phillips at Florida.

Click here for the original story.

• The Architect
      Won't be there. On my bucket list to visit all SEC stadiums, but I got too much ish goin' on in my life right now. I'm with Bandit on this. We take our whuppin', and both teams move on without injuries.
    • TrueGCFan
      Celebrate all you want this week A&M fans because this will be the last week you get to post here.   After the Gamecocks are done with you will only be able to post in the 5-0 thread.  So take that!!!
    • Stefanozz
    • bobbyb0322
      So the big question is, which SEC coach has the least attractive wife now?
    • dawgbit
      Seen it in stores around here. Never tried it, but like most of em, it flies off shelves this time of year. I've had my best luck holding deer in your area with sweet potatoes. They farm em alot around here, and friendly farmers give you culls by the trailer load.  That and rice bran are my go to attractants and camera bait.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    2. 2
      PuddingTime
      PuddingTime
    3. 3
      bbqit
      bbqit
    4. 4
      razorhead