• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sblad

If Auburn wins tonight, what do you think you will be thinking/feeling....

70 posts in this topic

If auburn wins ,i think bammers will flip the lanekiffin.gif out!

War lanekiffin.gifing Chicken!

If auburn loses...no bammers will beat their wives.....maybe..

If Auburn wins I'll be like,"Huh,I'll be dam,Auburn won."

If Auburn loses I'll be like,"Huh,I'll be dam,Auburn lost."

But I'll most likely be in bed before it's over so the reaction will come on the morrow.

Win: I'll be happy for my neice who went to school there and is in Auburn for the game. I'll also be happy for the SEC keeping up the domination.

Lose: I'll be disappointed for the same reasons above.

Don't you mean when auburn wins...lol!

I love to root against em but we need to keep that sec streak alive, all personal opinions aside!

I don't really give a crap about the streak, but.

if Auburn wins I'll be happy for them.

If they lose I'll be happy for the Noles.

If Auburn wins, my thoughts will be Gus Malzahn is the luckiest SOB alive.

If FSU wins, my thoughts will be, I expected them to win. They are truly the best team in the country. Everything they do is just bad ass.

Also, If Auburn wins, i dont get any pu$$y.....so football s--t aside...Go Noles.

If Auburn wins I'll be laughing at all the haters, and glad that the SEC will claim another trophy.

If Auburn wins I'll be laughing at all the haters, and glad that the SEC will claim another trophy.

you left off half of your answer..

The Noles lost the first BCS title game, ironic they should lose the last one.

If Auburn wins I will be happy about the streak

If Auburn loses I will laugh at all the Aubies about how they ruined the SEC dominance by losing to an ACC team.

If Auburn wins I will be happy about the streak

If Auburn loses I will laugh at all the Aubies about how they ruined the SEC dominance by losing to an ACC team.

tooo

I'm gonna celebrate the end of the BCS and the beginning of a playoff.

If Auburn wins, I'll be glad the streak continues.

If Auburn loses, I'll gladly spend the next 12 months reminding Auburn how they were the team that ended the SEC dominance and BCSNC streak by losing to an ACC team.

Oklahoma...

If Auburn wins, I don't really give a s--t.

I Auburn loses, I still don't really give a s--t. The only team I follow passionately is my own. Pretty much anytime MSU isn't involved in something, I am pretty meh, to be honest.

But--having said that--Auburn may as well win it. Now, I am going to go give myself a bleach enema for that.

Pulling for Auburn tonight. However, after tonight, whether Auburn wins or loses, I'll be thinking: "s--t! I've got to wait another 8 months until college football."

Good for them. I have a lot of Auburn-fan-friends that struggled last season and they deserve something bright to look at. I really don't want to hear any BS though. I didn't hardly rib anyone after that abomination last season and they were one stupid Georgia player away from the Capital One Bowl.

Auburn gets a shot at the BCS NCG again this year. There's been so much hate from those fans against it since 2004. They really should have to take back much of what they said against the BCS to be able to claim the championship - should they win.

Hahahaha. Tidbit of insider info here. The Auburn Athletics Department is considering whether to back count championships should they win so all the hypocritical BS about Bama back-counting is eagle egg on their face.

if auburn wins i will be happy for vader

if auburn loses, ill be happy for every piece of s--t, low life, football ignorant, arrogant, trolling, obnoxious, uneducated, childish, insecure little brother syndrome infested auburn fan (all the rest of them). the whole auburn fan base reminds me of an eddie murphy movie, a lot of characters all played by the same no skilled dumbass.

Good for them. I have a lot of Auburn-fan-friends that struggled last season and they deserve something bright to look at. I really don't want to hear any BS though. I didn't hardly rib anyone after that abomination last season and they were one stupid Georgia player away from the Capital One Bowl.

Auburn gets a shot at the BCS NCG again this year. There's been so much hate from those fans against it since 2004. They really should have to take back much of what they said against the BCS to be able to claim the championship - should they win.

Hahahaha. Tidbit of insider info here. The Auburn Athletics Department is considering whether to back count championships should they win so all the hypocritical BS about Bama back-counting is eagle egg on their face.

sorry dude that insider info is about a year old. AND im guessing the university is too proud to claim what they have a good case to claim. Bama on the other hand...

I could care less if Auburn wins or loses.

IMO, Florida State will when just because their defense has a better shot of stopping AU's offense than AU's defense does of F$U's offense.

If Auburn loses, I'll be like "What a shame that the championship was won by such a piece of crap program."

If Auburn wins, I'll be like "What a shame that the championship was won by such a piece of crap program."

times infinity.

I'll preface this by saying that I'm pretty sure Free Shoes will win.

If Auburn wins, I'll be happy the streak continues.

If Auburn loses, I'll be annoyed hearing about how the SEC isn't that good and this is more proof (F you, Bama and UGAy)

JD

• jacobp
      Mizzou by 6
    • TheRealBrave
      And you keep mistaking me for some ardent Trump fan. Don't know how many times I have to tell you, I voted for Kasich and loved when Mitt Romney tore Trump apart   I am about as far from a protectionist as you will find
    • TheRealBrave
      LSU has this easily, Locke hasn't faced a defense anywhere near LSU's level yet. LSU 24 Mizzou 10
    • L.A.Hog
      Exactly, he tells you what you want to hear.With no plan to follow.... But he'll reveal it soon...afrer all, its only two months til election..he'll let us know pretty soon, I reckon, what his plan is.... but that wall is the plan, millions of dollars that will be pissed off before construction, then billions to build it and we pay for it.When I say we,i don't include trump because he don't pay taxes.He's a rich welfare baby.... screw that deadbeat bitch...
    • smokeyone
      Maybe it's been so long since we have seen a candidate with a clue we don't recognize them anymore.  Boarders, Standards (law), and Culture. The fundamental essence of a nation. As it stands the system has all but removed them from this dying once great nation. Nobody respects them anymore. No one want to acknowledge they matter. Hell Trump wasn't my first or second choice but he has the message we need to hear
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator