• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamboMizzou

Maty Mauk's Heisman Campaign 2014

68 posts in this topic

Starts now.

MARK MY WORDS.

Sadly I'm not going to post any disagreement of this being a possibility. It could happen.

Sadly I'm not going to post any disagreement of this being a possibility. It could happen.

Mizzou was better with Mauk at quarterback and he will only get better. It should be interesting.

Mizzou was better with Mauk at quarterback and he will only get better. It should be interesting.

He's got some legit talent... The main thing will be whether or not y'all win double digit games next year, which is definitely possible, but you are losing Ealy and Sam on defense and like two of those monster WR's on offense, so indeed, it will be interesting.

I'm definitely not looking forward to playing Mizzou again in the SEC Championship next year, but I guess I can live with that. :trollface:

It just won't really matter cause Mizzou won't win 10 or 11 next year

He's got some legit talent... The main thing will be whether or not y'all win double digit games next year, which is definitely possible, but you are losing Ealy and Sam on defense and like two of those monster WR's on offense, so indeed, it will be interesting.

I'm definitely not looking forward to playing Mizzou again in the SEC Championship next year, but I guess I can live with that. :trollface:

Mizzou always has good D linemen. Everyone thought we were going to have a major setback by losing Sheldon Richardson this year but we had Ealy, Sam, and Golden step up. Next year Golden will have a very big year and someone else will probably step up.

In all honesty I don't even know if he starts next year. I heard that Eddy Printz out played him at practice but the coaches didn't want to burn his redshirt.

QB can't do any better than 4 butter heads?

He was a backup this year.

In all honesty I don't even know if he starts next year. I heard that Eddy Printz out played him at practice but the coaches didn't want to burn his redshirt.

In all honesty I think printz has a higher ceiling but look for Mauk to start... dual threat with game experience and highest QBR since Daniel in 08

In all honesty I think printz has a higher ceiling but look for Mauk to start... dual threat with game experience and highest QBR since Daniel in 08

I think Mauk will start to but the coaches seem to be really high on Printz.

Impressive player. I'm sure we'll hear a lot from him next season.

uwntaxtuywohlmv-20130907220532.jpg

Not so fast, my friend.

Lets be real.

OK. Dak played 11 games and put up 829 yards rushing and 1940 passing. He was hurt for 2 weeks, and started 8 games.

Dak's a damn good player but he doesn't have a chance because State won't be good enough.

not a snowballs chance in hell

I'll talk to you about a year from now

Haven't y'all heard? Dak is gonna win the heisman next year #HAILSTATE #GRINDINFORMYSTATE #GTHTSUN**

uwntaxtuywohlmv-20130907220532.jpg

Not so fast, my friend.

Bo Wallace had better stats and a better record, (as he probably will next year as well). You do realize that don't you?

Both Mauk and Dak looked pretty bad against us.

Mike Davis for Heisman.