• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackSheep 171

Mike Gundy vs SI Reporter after Cotton Bowl

11 posts in this topic

As many of you remember some jackass at SI that hates OSU made up a bunch of BS that couldnt be proved from OSU players who were kicked out of the program, and wouldnt go on the record with their statements.......

So after the Cotton Bowl an upset Mike Gundy got a question from a SI reporter....

He handled that better than I thought he would. But he's probably calmed down a lot now that he's older than forty.

The website I found it on said he was smug and it made him look bad.....I dont really think it made him look bad. SI still looks bad and no one buys their magazine anymore.

post-14219-0-40407300-1410038549_thumb.jpg

Meh. Given what happened, didn't think it was that big of a deal that he dissed that reporter (though it was a good honest question).

He handled that better than I thought he would. But he's probably calmed down a lot now that he's older than forty.

That answered my question

Isn't he the "I'm a man! I'm 40!!" guy?

I don't recall the original "BS" article from SI but if it wasn't this particular reporter who wrote that story, then Gundy is the ass here IMHO. He may as well just screams 'I'm a sore loser" and eat a bowl of sour grapes.

Gundy cries every time things don't go his way. Hes another lanekiffin.gif.