• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOOM

Oklahoma

46 posts in this topic

Hey @@BlackSheep 171 come and celebrate your win over alabama on these SECTalk forums, you're one of the few teams that deserves it. Good game y'all gotta badass little QB

Also, Georgia sucks

Hey @@BlackSheep 171 come and celebrate your win over alabama on these SECTalk forums, you're one of the few teams that deserves it. Good game y'all gotta badass little QB

Also, Georgia sucks

Yea yea. A lotta s--t talking for a team who won by the sacred grace of Buddha. Getting super fuqing lucky against Georgia doesnt make Auburn worth a s--t. It's ok though. FSU is coming to town. The rabbits food in Gus's pocket wont mean s--t when Winston comes to rape him.

You know, I don't really like Auburn, but the amount of UGA / Bama jimmies being rustled here makes me hope they win so it can continue for another year.

Delicious

@@Coqui Kinda like USC losing to an "inferior" Georgia team huh...Continue on the path of irrelevancy.

Kinda like USC losing to an "inferior" Georgia team huh...Continue on the path of irrelevancy.

When can we expect a thread about how SC should have been in ATL instead of Mizzou? I mean they beat them head-to-head right?

When can we expect a thread about how SC should have been in ATL instead of Mizzou? I mean they beat them head-to-head right?

USC will always be irrelevant. Regardless if they beat UGA or not. They lose to use, they dont make it, the beat us, they dont make it. Blah blah. Georgia>USC . Wont change anytime soon.

Screw all you tards....we gunna pull a worst to first next year! Then you will all bow down and kiss the ring twice a year.

Holla!

Yea yea. A lotta s--t talking for a team who won by the sacred grace of Buddha. Getting super fuqing lucky against Georgia doesnt make Auburn worth a s--t.

You're right. Beating UGA doesn't make anyone worth a s--t. Winning the SEC and playing for a Title however....

You're right. Beating UGA doesn't make anyone worth a s--t. Winning the SEC and playing for a Title however....

Playing for a title after winning two games by pure luck. Yea ok. Luck has run out. 3 days...

Playing for a title after winning two games by pure luck. Yea ok. Luck has run out. 3 days...

cold hard facts are cold and hard

I'm pretty sure we buttlanekiffin.gifed Georgia the entire first half. Only when we let off the gas did y'all come back and we did what we had to do to win anyway. That one specific play was lucky, but y'all should consider yourselves lucky to have had the chance to get ahead in the first place.

I'm not really sure how you can call beating Bama "pure luck". Even if we hadn't returned the FG for a TD (which was pure skill, not luck) it would have gone into OT where we had a good chance to win anyway as we have one of the best redzone D's and O's in the country. It's not like a college kicker missing a 57 yard FG is lucky by any stretch of the imagination.

Also, Georgia sucks

I really gotta thank @@bobbyb0322, @@Maroonblood, @stefanooz and the rest of Aggy nation for the QB. Trevor Knight badly wanted to go to A&M, but they didnt want his brother. Stoops gladly took in Trevor's brother as a backup TE. Seems like a smart choice now....we would of got beat by 15+ if Blake Bell was the starter last night.

USC will always be irrelevant. Regardless if they beat UGA or not. They lose to use, they dont make it, the beat us, they dont make it. Blah blah. Georgia>USC . Wont change anytime soon.

Awesome Sig.

Oklahoma is terrible. Alabama did not want to be there. And that LT for Alabama played himself out of the 1st round IMO. That was ugly.

Oklahoma is terrible. Alabama did not want to be there. And that LT for Alabama played himself out of the 1st round IMO. That was ugly.

Georgia fan? You would be an expert on terrible football....

Georgia fan? You would be an expert on terrible football....

Oklahoma is the Georgia of the Big 12 buddy. Sadly, we are in the same boat.

Oklahoma is the Georgia of the Big 12 buddy. Sadly, we are in the same boat.

Actually, be glad you didn't make it to some NCs only to lose.

"At least they won the Sugar Bowl" incoming.

Yes, Georgia sucks. And auburn needed the fluke play of the decade to beat a s--tty UGA team.

Prepare your anus. Spears incoming.

Yea yea. A lotta s--t talking for a team who won by the sacred grace of Buddha. Getting super fuqing lucky against Georgia doesnt make Auburn worth a s--t. It's ok though. FSU is coming to town. The rabbits food in Gus's pocket wont mean s--t when Winston comes to rape him.

A lotta s--t talking for a team who went 8-5. The closest UGA ever gets to smelling a NC is playing at Jordan Hare, Bryant Denny, or the swamp.

Also, USC > UGA by a long shot. Spurrier is twice the coach Richt is, and will continue to be. What improvement has been made under Richt's Tenure? Meanwhile, Spurrier has USC on a strong, steady move upwards and makes excellent assistant coaching hires.They overcome adversity and find ways to win. They compete for the SEC Championship year in and year out. Spurrier has USC rolling at 3 consecutive 11 win seasons. Don't look now, but USC has eclipsed UGA.

As of late, UGA is where SEC talent goes to die. Example? Gurly, AJ, Aaron Murray... I could go on. UGA fans are most proud of their losses that were "almost" victories, and ridicules teams that actually have more points than their opponents at the end of the game.

The inferiority complex of so many UGA fans on this site is crazy. The last thing any UGA fan has the right to do is to put USC down or criticize other teams for winning regardless of manner when UGA can't muster a W themselves.

Also this is happening

http://www.ajc.com/videos/news/bulldogs-fan-burns-uga-flag-after-loss/vCMYLJ/

Yeah. UGA is totally more relevant than USC

I'm pretty sure we buttlanekiffin.gifed Georgia the entire first half. Only when we let off the gas did y'all come back and we did what we had to do to win anyway. That one specific play was lucky, but y'all should consider yourselves lucky to have had the chance to get ahead in the first place.

I'm not really sure how you can call beating Bama "pure luck". Even if we hadn't returned the FG for a TD (which was pure skill, not luck) it would have gone into OT where we had a good chance to win anyway as we have one of the best redzone D's and O's in the country. It's not like a college kicker missing a 57 yard FG is lucky by any stretch of the imagination.

You just think Auburn beat Georgia because they happened to have more points than UGA when time expired. Georgia actually won because our players know that they are loved by Coach Mark Richt and Auburn players can't say that about Chizik or Malzahn. Sure you can enjoy playing for and winning National Titles but Georgia is undefeated in things that don't mean s--t.

Hardly buttfuqed Georgia. Let off the gas my ass. What subs did you put in? None. What did you just stop throwing and run a lot??? Auburn does that anyway. Auburn didn't deserve to win that game. They got as lucky as I've ever seen.

Bama. Yea Saban goofed up. Could have been a toss up. Tiggas did have momentum though