• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrueGCFan

Bruce Ellington Going Pro

12 posts in this topic

My guess he is a 4th rounder. He's quick, but not fast. He has great hands, but is short. He will make a very solid slot WR in the NFL. Hopefully he gets picked up by Denver or New England.

This will be a WR heavy draft, but he just had a great game. Plus he saw what Lattimore went through, and there's no telling how well our QB will play next season. Can't blame him.

This is like Ace Sanders last yr. First instinct is "What? He's mid-rounder at best." Then I remember there's little he could do next season to change that. Ace had a really solid rookie year, so I'm sure that pushed Bruce a little too.

He accomplished far more than we could have hoped on the football field, so nothing but gratitude here.

Now I'm even more thankful Shaq Roland looks like he's arrived though.

People talk about Clowney and Latti, but look at the WRs the Cocks have had

Rice

McKinley

Gurley

Ace

Alshon

Ellington

Wow

Your basketball team will probably miss him more. :trollface:

Still can't believe Spurrier let him play basketball in the first place.

Your basketball team will probably miss him more. :trollface:

Still can't believe Spurrier let him play basketball in the first place.

He came here on a basketball scholarship, so we're actually lucky he was allowed to try football his sophomore year.

He came here on a basketball scholarship, so we're actually lucky he was allowed to try football his sophomore year.

Oooh. I thought it was the other way around.

People talk about Clowney and Latti, but look at the WRs the Cocks have had

Rice

McKinley

Gurley

Ace

Alshon

Ellington

Wow

You can add Shaq Rolland to that list next year. The dude is a stud and could have an Alshon type season next year.