• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SweetLou

BAMA Loss exposes SEC MYTH and ESPN Bias

102 posts in this topic

Before this game they were preditcing a 17+ point win for the Crimson Tide. Even went as far as saying if somehow Bama lost it was because they didn't care for the game. Why is ESPN so biased toward the SEC? If there are bunch of conference losses within the SEC it means the conference is top to bottom that good. If there are any undefeated SEC teams it means they're the best in the nation. Missouri and A&M's (two middling Big 12 teams) success has further exposed the MYTH. Is the SEC a top conference? Of course. But they're not as dominate as the biased media proclaims.

Looks like it's up to Mizzou and Auburn to shut people up again.

Thanks for threads like this Bama.

no problem

Its gonna be out of control (big 12 better than SEC) if Oklahoma State wins tomorrow night.

SEC 3-5 in their last 8 Sugar Bowls

You're 0- the century in all of your posts.

They're 7-1 in their last 7 NCG's (with the lone loss to another SEC team), so until somebody else takes that crown, the SEC's unofficial title of Top Conference remains intact.

oh now its Sugar Bowl stats ??

keep reaching for the stars Weezie

Don't worry, I have full confidence that we both will.

Auburn's game may be close but I think Mizzou may blow Oklahoma State apart.

I'm sorry could you go back and make the post bold? Its kinda hard to see it because of all the glare off these BSC titles the SEC has.

Why did you disappear after Oregon s--t the bed?

Same reason Wegl left after Cam went to the NFL.

UT and Florida from the east, Bama, LSU and Auburn from the west account for 9 of the 15 soon to be 10 of the 16 BCS title games and OP wants to talk like it didn't happen?

UT and Florida from the east, Bama, LSU and Auburn from the west account for 9 of the 15 soon to be 10 of the 16 BCS title games and OP wants to talk like it didn't happen?

its NOT the Sugar Bowl dammitt

the big 12 has lost 2 of their bowl games already. at best they finish 4-2 this bowl season and have a very real shot at going 3-3. if the best-case scenario plays out, is 4-2 that great considering none of them are playing for a national title? sec = not impressed. a conference champion beat the #2 team in the sec west in a game that was seemingly a walk-through for the tide. now, credit where it is due, saban was out-coached and ou played hard, but meh, we (as a conference) have the crystal to rise above this little spat and sit upon our high tower until someone has proven themselves worthy of dethroning us.

Long as they take Auburns down in the NC party on moron lou

Do you believe ESPN is biased towards the SEC? What do things like "SEC" speed mean? Your athletes are somehow faster than players from Texas, Oklahoma, California, etc.?

Do you believe ESPN is biased towards the SEC? What do things like "SEC" speed mean? Your athletes are somehow faster than players from Texas, Oklahoma, California, etc.?

Why did you bail after Oregon lost to Stanford and Arizona? People here would take you a little more seriously if you didn't run away like a faggot every single time Oregon loses.

Thanks for this letdown to Richt and (gasp!) Saban.

Alabama wins 3 out of 4 national championships.

"GOD THEY ARE SO lanekiffin.gifING OVERRATED"- Sweet "bitch-ass-baby" Lou.

About to win 8 BCSCG in a row and someone still comes in here with this... wtf?

• jacobp
      Mizzou by 6
    • TheRealBrave
      And you keep mistaking me for some ardent Trump fan. Don't know how many times I have to tell you, I voted for Kasich and loved when Mitt Romney tore Trump apart   I am about as far from a protectionist as you will find
    • TheRealBrave
      LSU has this easily, Locke hasn't faced a defense anywhere near LSU's level yet. LSU 24 Mizzou 10
    • L.A.Hog
      Exactly, he tells you what you want to hear.With no plan to follow.... But he'll reveal it soon...afrer all, its only two months til election..he'll let us know pretty soon, I reckon, what his plan is.... but that wall is the plan, millions of dollars that will be pissed off before construction, then billions to build it and we pay for it.When I say we,i don't include trump because he don't pay taxes.He's a rich welfare baby.... screw that deadbeat bitch...
    • smokeyone
      Maybe it's been so long since we have seen a candidate with a clue we don't recognize them anymore.  Boarders, Standards (law), and Culture. The fundamental essence of a nation. As it stands the system has all but removed them from this dying once great nation. Nobody respects them anymore. No one want to acknowledge they matter. Hell Trump wasn't my first or second choice but he has the message we need to hear
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator