• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WeglNach

Browns looking to interview Franklin, Malzahn

21 posts in this topic

Franklin I understand. He's proven he can change the attitude of a program and win where its very, very difficult.

But Malzahn? Obviously a great coach, but he doesn't even have two full years of HC experience at the college level.

Discuss

http://www.saturdayd...klin-cleveland/

Malzahn is on top of the CFB world. Best coach in first year, awards out the gazoo, Heisman frontrunners coming in next year, fantastic recruiting class, best fanbase, etc.

He isn't going anywhere else in college.

....but the NFL? That's always the big question because coaches love a challenge, and money. Hopefully he saw Saban fail, and brushes it off. However, he might be looking at Chip's success......

Neither one will happen (both have a pretty significant risk factor involved anyways) though this would definitely provide us with the ultimate trolling material for all the Auburn fans who kept beating the Saban-to-Texas horse :trollface:

lol. He's not on my short list. Is this serious? They have to be looking at Newton and Chip - I still think that they are crazy. Franklin would probably be on my short list.

lol. He's not on my short list. Is this serious? They have to be looking at Newton and Chip - I still think that they are crazy. Franklin would probably be on my short list.

1368351860_facepalm-426809-2.gif

NFL aspirations or no, he'd be a lanekiffin.gifing idiot to go to Cleveland.

They would be stupid to consider the Browns at this point, but ultimately I could see them both being in the NFL...if they remain a hot commodity. Personally, it won't get any better than right now for Franklin, he needs to cash in somewhere right now.

Who in their right mind would go to Cleveland voluntarily?

In that case it would have to be Kristi Malzhan. Shes def not in her right mind.

I dont usually refer to blogs as real information. let me know when espn is reporting it.

Franklin I understand. He's proven he can change the attitude of a program and win where its very, very difficult.

But Malzahn? Obviously a great coach, but he doesn't even have two full years of HC experience at the college level.

Discuss

http://www.saturdayd...klin-cleveland/

I'm looking to enter Natalie Portman's vagina. That doesn't mean there's any realistic shot of it happening.

Here is something most don't know because ESPN on not reporting it.

Malzahn had previously been tied to the opening at Texas, but Malzahn refuted any interest in the Longhorns in the media and also agreed to a new six-year contract worth $26.85 million before the SEC Championship Game.

Saban signing a new deal eliminating him from Texas was announced over and over. It's their agenda......

The browns are a horrible job. One because the Steelers Ravens and even the Bengsls are more committed to winning than them. Two. Even Bill Belichick couldn't win there. And three because God hates Cleveland.

If i was Malzahn or Franklin i'd tell Cleveland to F*ck Off.

Here is something most don't know because ESPN on not reporting it.

Malzahn had previously been tied to the opening at Texas, but Malzahn refuted any interest in the Longhorns in the media and also agreed to a new six-year contract worth $26.85 million before the SEC Championship Game.

Saban signing a new deal eliminating him from Texas was announced over and over. It's their agenda......

Contract extensions don't mean anything to NFL franchises. No one in their right mind would interview with that dumpster fire anyway.