• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SECats

Happy 2014 SECTalk......

22 posts in this topic

I want to sincerely wish a Happy New Year to you all!!!!

To the ones I agree with and the ones that are wrong. ;)

I wish you all a GREAT 2014!!!!!!

Happy New Year, you dirty, stinking, glorious bastards.

May you all get drunk, get laid, and do exactly whatever the lanekiffin.gif you want, in whatever order you want.

Meh

I know that mean a lot coming from your ass. ;)

Oh yeah,Here's to being clean and sober for the last five years !!!!!

Happy New Year everyone; let's all Toast To The Most, the Southeastern Conference, for another memorable year.

:cheers::cheers2:

Happy New Years, you butt sting monkey loafers. In Soviet Union, SECTalk take pictures of you!

1546060_703201259703871_590818510_n.jpg

Happy New Years, you butt sting monkey loafers. In Soviet Union, SECTalk take pictures of you!

1546060_703201259703871_590818510_n.jpg

my father and brothers all have same hat, comrade

Happy New Year everyone!

One more year for everyone to view gratuitous displays of my glorious awesome awesomeness.

my father and brothers all have same hat, comrade

Look at that, Zartan, drinking with me is like drinking with family.

I slept through another one....getting old.

Threw

Thru

New year's eve is the most over rated party night of the year. What made new years day so great when I was younger was all the major bowls being played and who won or lost meant something for the next game. Yet with all that said Happy New Year to all of you. I know it will be a better one. I look back on 13 and last feb a corner of my house sank 18 inches. Had to fix that. Mom was in the hospital with a bacterial infection in her blood stream. She got over it. Dad got diagnosed with cancer. As far as we can tell he has beat it. It wouldn't stop raining so my crops were planted up to 6 weeks late which cuts yield. I came out ok. My daughter was in the hospital for an intestinal problem. She got over it. Hell im sure I forgot something but I look forward to a better year right along with everybody here. Here is 365 days of luck to you all!!!

New year's eve is the most over rated party night of the year. What made new years day so great when I was younger was all the major bowls being played and who won or lost meant something for the next game. Yet with all that said Happy New Year to all of you. I know it will be a better one. I look back on 13 and last feb a corner of my house sank 18 inches. Had to fix that. Mom was in the hospital with a bacterial infection in her blood stream. She got over it. Dad got diagnosed with cancer. As far as we can tell he has beat it. It wouldn't stop raining so my crops were planted up to 6 weeks late which cuts yield. I came out ok. My daughter was in the hospital for an intestinal problem. She got over it. Hell im sure I forgot something but I look forward to a better year right along with everybody here. Here is 365 days of luck to you all!!!

alcoholism is an option.

Happy New Years everyone glad 2013 is over with. Finding out my dad has cancer to end the year sucks but here's hoping to getting him in remission by end of 2014!

My liver is not happy this new year that's for sure

s--t, forgot there weren't 32 days in December, missed another New Year's celebration.

One hr till an ice cold Sam Adams...

Happy New Years everyone glad 2013 is over with. Finding out my dad has cancer to end the year sucks but here's hoping to getting him in remission by end of 2014!

good luck tooo the family!