• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RammaJamma

Oklahoma RB Brennan Clay

32 posts in this topic

Yeah the SEC is so overhyped? I'm still waiting for the BIG 12 to get to a NC and win one since Texas did almost a decade ago.

What's he going to say after the blowout?

From the punishing hits he's going take, I doubt he remembers saying it. :trollface:

@@BlackSheep 171

Y'all may need to drug test this one. What's he trying to say you think Stoops told him that?

I dont know.....and to be honest...I dont really care what he says.

You never know what will happen in a bowl game. Its all about emotion. Take last night for example. The Pac 12 #3 team smokes the Big 12 #4. Then the Pac 12 #2 takes it on the chin from the Big 12 #6 team. No way that should happen.

I dont think OU is going to win, but I think OU CAN win if everything falls into place. But your not going to get any trasj talk from me.

He's not exactly wrong here... We've always said about top non-SEC teams, "Let's see them join the SEC and see how well they do with an SEC schedule all season long". Well, TAMU came in and nearly won the SEC last year, Mizzou nearly won it this year, and they weren't even considered to be top non-SEC teams prior to arriving.

He's not exactly wrong here... We've always said about top non-SEC teams, "Let's see them join the SEC and see how well they do with an SEC schedule all season long". Well, TAMU came in and nearly won the SEC last year, Mizzou nearly won it this year, and they weren't even considered to be top non-SEC teams prior to arriving.

Look at what A&M did to oklahoma last year...they would've won the big 12. And how did they "nearly win the conference" when they didn't even come close to winning their division? Mizzou took advantage of injuries on other teams and a favorable schedule. They didn't beat a team that finished with more than 8 wins....and the SECCG didn't show me anything to make me think they "almost won the conference".

Look at what A&M did to oklahoma last year...they would've won the big 12. And how did they "nearly win the conference" when they didn't even come close to winning their division? Mizzou took advantage of injuries on other teams and a favorable schedule. They didn't beat a team that finished with more than 8 wins....and the SECCG didn't show me anything to make me think they "almost won the conference".

TAMU was one Bama loss away from winning the West last year. If they'd won either game that they lost they'd have been in and they lost those games by 3 and 5 points so it's not like they were far away in 2012. That definitely doesn't qualify as "didn't even come close to winning their division"

Neil Caudle is Rainman

TAMU was one Bama loss away from winning the West last year. If they'd won either game that they lost they'd have been in and they lost those games by 3 and 5 points so it's not like they were far away in 2012. That definitely doesn't qualify as "didn't even come close to winning their division"

Wouldn't LSU have won the division??

Neil Caudle is Rainman

Yep, SEC is sure dominating the ACC right now! 28-10 yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh! Wait, Duke is winning.

Wouldn't LSU have won the division??

No idea, they'd have all had two losses... TAMU beat Bama, Bama beat LSU, LSU beat TAMU... But again, TAMU's combined losses were by 8 total points against two top ten teams. It's not like they weren't amazing last year. People talk as if great non-SEC teams would come in and struggle to win 8-9 games... tAMU didn't struggle at all last year.

Rainman lets just totally overlook aTm has had the best player, Heisman trophy winner the last two years making them better than they've been in fifty years or will be for the next fifty more than likely.

Rainman lets just totally overlook aTm has had the best player, Heisman trophy winner the last two years making them better than they've been in fifty years or will be for the next fifty more than likely.

Mizzou came in and nearly won the SEC in their second year. What best player/Heisman trophy winner did they have?

Again, the fact that they're even in the conversation negates the argument that nobody could come into the SEC and be worth a s--t.

Mizzou came in and nearly won the SEC in their second year. What best player/Heisman trophy winner did they have?

Again, the fact that they're even in the conversation negates the argument that nobody could come into the SEC and be worth a s--t.

They didn't win a game last year this year they do have a better team but if you don't think a little luck like Georgia, Florida, and maybe even Tennessee being injured not their normal self had something to do with Mizzou....... you of all people should know luck tip balls, last second comebacks against MSU, multiple field goals missed, etc... but that was all dominance right Rainman?

Any team may come in and compete for a year but avg over 8-10 years aTm will be battling MSU for 4th and Mizzou... Vandy and Kentucky

They didn't win a game last year this year they do have a better team but if you don't think a little luck like Georgia, Florida, and maybe even Tennessee being injured not their normal self had something to do with Mizzou....... you of all people should know luck tip balls, last second comebacks against MSU, multiple field goals missed, etc... but that was all dominance right Rainman?

Any team may come in and compete for a year but avg over 8-10 years aTm will be battling MSU for 4th and Mizzou... Vandy and Kentucky

Last year Mizzou was the team with all the injuries so no! I don't see it being a pure luck factor. Tennessee was their normal self as of late, aka bad.

By the way, how's that 2009 lucky championship treating you? You wanna talk about blocked FGs and fortuitous injuries? Talk about your 2009 championship.

Every team gets lucky at some point if they win it all.

Last year Mizzou was the team with all the injuries so no! I don't see it being a pure luck factor. Tennessee was their normal self as of late, aka bad.

By the way, how's that 2009 lucky championship treating you? You wanna talk about blocked FGs and fortuitous injuries? Talk about your 2009 championship.

Every team gets lucky at some point if they win it all.

Son I'm not sure I can continue this I've seem to lost my crayons and I'm not sure you can understand a damn thing. Have a good night cheers

Son I'm not sure I can continue this I've seem to lost my crayons and I'm not sure you can understand a damn thing. Have a good night cheers

Aka you got nothin'. It's ok, we knew that already.

"See, I told you so."

Yep, SEC is sure dominating the ACC right now! 28-10 yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh! Wait, Duke is winning.

Yeah... we beat our ACC opponent... Thanks for ending the streak.

Yeah... we beat our ACC opponent... Thanks for ending the streak.

Bama and Auburn had won the last 4 titles, then go 0-2 in the BCSNCG and Sugar Bowl. Raise your hand if you saw that one coming.