• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smokeyone

Parent losses his mind over his son being told Santa is White

159 posts in this topic

Oh my God. The humanity. A teacher told little Leroy that a fictional character that is white, is white. Quotes from the parent included there is no place for that in the classroom, no place at all. A teacher saying a white fictional character was white. The student has been removed from the teachers 9th grade classroom pending the lawsuit that is sure to follow. This came on the heels of Fox News Megan Kelly making the same claim.

What is this world coming to when people make such outlandish claims that white fictional characters are white. Where is "fearless leader" Obama at on all this?

She also called jesus white...

which is pants on head retarded.

Neither one are fictional OR white.

I just can't believe the amount of controversy with this.

Jesus is fictional

Oh my God. The humanity. A teacher told little Leroy that a fictional character that is white, is white. Quotes from the parent included there is no place for that in the classroom, no place at all. A teacher saying a white fictional character was white. The student has been removed from the teachers 9th grade classroom pending the lawsuit that is sure to follow. This came on the heels of Fox News Megan Kelly making the same claim.

What is this world coming to when people make such outlandish claims that white fictional characters are white. Where is "fearless leader" Obama at on all this?

Borderline racist post already smokey, abide by the rules here, continue though.

St Nicholas was Russian and white. Santa is a fictional marketing character and white. Not really debatable

She also called jesus white...

which is pants on head retarded.

The jury is out on Jesus but Santa is white and always has been. Santa is also a marketing construct and fictional.

As for Jesus, the Mediterranean had been over run by numerous Aryan and Semitic people to the point of guessing his race just that, a guess.

St Nicholas was Russian and white. Santa is a fictional marketing character and white. Not really debatable

St Nicholas was Greek. From an area now known as Turkey. These people are not "white". Not really debatable.

The jury is out on Jesus but Santa is white and always has been. Santa is also a marketing construct and fictional.

As for Jesus, the Mediterranean had been over run by numerous Aryan and Semitic people to the point of guessing his race just that, a guess.

She said "jesus was white" and called it a fact.

Okay, without turning this into a pissing match; my point was- who gives a s--t? The teacher could say Santa was Chinese, and I wouldn't give a crap. The kid was in ninth grade; if they still believed in Santa, there's more of a problem there than what color he is.

St Nicholas was Greek. From an area now known as Turkey. These people are not "white". Not really debatable.

I wouldn't tell them that. When they fill out paper work they list white. They being all Mediterranean White folks.

St. Nicholas was from Turkey son. Santa is based off a brown guy.

Now, marketing Santa has been portrayed as white. If your points are targeted towards marketing santa then why the f do you care if a little kid that's not white asks why a FICTIONAL MARKETING character can't be his color as well?

It's fiction. No skin off your back. It's no different than making a dwarf in a story into a troll in order to make a little kid happy.

Also, last I heard, nobody has "seen" santa.

Borderline racist post already smokey, abide by the rules here, continue though.

113375109_640.jpg

She is not the male teacher in new mexico that the story is centered on.

She is not the male teacher in new mexico that the story is centered on.

Then don't mention her in your post.

St. Nicholas was from Turkey son. Santa is based off a brown guy.

Now, marketing Santa has been portrayed as white. If your points are targeted towards marketing santa then why the f do you care if a little kid that's not white asks why a FICTIONAL MARKETING character can't be his color as well?

It's fiction. No skin off your back. It's no different than making a dwarf in a story into a troll in order to make a little kid happy.

Also, last I heard, nobody has "seen" santa.

Its like saying Bugs Bunny is a cat. Everyone recognizes bugs bunny as a rabbit and we would correct anyone that called him a cat despite the fact he doesn't actually exist.

Lol. Glad she ain't teaching kindergarten. These kids are old enough to have their own opinions on this stuff. This

is attention-seeking behavior by the parent. This could've been handled outside the media.

Okay, without turning this into a pissing match; my point was- who gives a s--t? The teacher could say Santa was Chinese, and I wouldn't give a crap. The kid was in ninth grade; if they still believed in Santa, there's more of a problem there than what color he is.

Revisionist history to be PC is mind blowing my stupid and insulting. "Santa" doesn't care if you are white or not so why must he be corrupted to be PC. And the point is a parent lost their s--t over a teacher pointing out Santa is white.

I wouldn't tell them that. When they fill out paper work they list white. They being all Mediterranean White folks.

Do they? I didn't know I was conversing with one. My sincere apologies, Mr. Smokanopolous...

Its like saying Bugs Bunny is a cat. Everyone recognizes bugs bunny as a rabbit and we would correct anyone that called him a cat despite the fact he doesn't actually exist.

If a few people want to see a Bugs that's a darker shade of grey, who gives a F is my point. It's silly but in the end it's like gay marriage. What does it matter to you what people do in their bedrooms or consider some fat lanekiffin.gif in red to look like?

The right way to answer a kid's question about Santa's color would be "what do you think?" Not "white, nope...nope...just white... I don't care what you think...Santa IS WHITE"

Lol. Glad she ain't teaching kindergarten. These kids are old enough to have their own opinions on this stuff. This

is attention-seeking behavior by the parent. This could've been handled outside the media.

The she is Megan Kelly Fox News person.

The teacher is a male 9th grade teacher in New Mexico that has been punished for telling a 9th grade student that santa is White.

And if you think Turks are not white I suggest you either make the trip or Google Turkish hotties.

Revisionist history to be PC is mind blowing my stupid and insulting. "Santa" doesn't care if you are white or not so why must he be corrupted to be PC. And the point is a parent lost their s--t over a teacher pointing out Santa is white.

Wait- revisionist history? You mean like making Jesus a white guy with blue eyes, or St. Nicholas an old white guy?

• smokeyone
      Empire. He is in multiple genres of making money. He has reached the point were he can lease his name to project and make it a solid investment. He isn't just a real estate mogul.    And do I think he cares about me? No. Nor should he. Our republic isn't about what the government can do for me or you. Remember JFKs ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country speech? I do. Too many people want the government to take care of them and make everything equal. Well life isn't like that. We have a disparate level effort being put in and should rightly expect disparity in results. Those that want the false equality of the race to the bottom should look to state and local handouts and leave the federal government out of it. 
    • cocky4ever
      Trump also hasn't left a state or campaign in horrible debt....so there's that.
    • Sean
      While investing his money may be a myth, he still underperformed the markets/ his peers by vast margins. Here's a little something from Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesleadershipforum/2016/03/03/has-donald-trump-underperformed-in-the-real-estate-business/#40d464085506
    • Sean
      Multiply it into an empire? That's exaggerating a bit. He grossly under-performed the market over the course of his businesses, left a wake of unpaid workers, lawsuits, and bankruptcies behind him, and still claims to be a "winner" and the best at everything. There's people with a lot more money that him that didn't leave that kind of middle class destruction behind. Call me crazy, but I don't see someone who's lived his entire life in the 1% and is so out of touch with the way people not as fortunate as him lives is suddenly going to be a champion of the middle class. He's lived his entire life in the upper class, s**tting on his middle class workers. What makes YOU think that he's suddenly going to care about you? Trump's run for presidency is all about him and his ego. That's all he talked about on Monday. I didn't hear enough "we" or "America" except when he said he wanted to make it great again. It was all "I have endorsements from.." or "I have property there.." or "I wanted to say something bad about Hillary but didn't and she's a big meany weeny and I think her campaign commercials are mean". There's nothing of substance in almost ANYTHING he says. It's all just babbling about himself and how he's going to fix America without actually giving a plan as to HOW. 
    • TheRealBrave
      I will say 400 yards total for Dobbs
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5