• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Gator Bowl: Nebraska vs. Georgia

Nebraska vs. Georgia   21 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

250 posts in this topic

Here's your official game thread for discussion and predictions on the Gator Bowl between Nebraska (8-4, 5-3) and Georgia (8-4, 5-3) in Jacksonville, FL, Jan 1st.

I know it was last year, but Nebraska outplayed UGa much of the game. Neb was leading at half and tied after 3. Neb had 3/4 defensive gaffes that led to huge UGa TDs. UGa scored on TDs of 75, 49 and 87 yards.

As for this year, I say this is a pretty even match up.

Is Murray out? I forget

Oh well, Nebraska sucks

Yes, torn ACL. Tore it against GT. Then kept playing threw for 100 yards and a TD before he got hit again and took him out. Had surgery already and is rehabbing.

We spanked Nebraska in Orlando last year, we will do it again this year in Jacksonville. Hutson Mason gives us a glimpse at things to come. Gurley goes off yet again.

Dawgs by two scores. I will be at this game.

I remember playing Wisconsin back2back years in the cap one bowl, and we traded W's. Neb looking for revenge

UGA 24

Nebraska 34

Dawgs won't be ready or motivated for this snooze fest bowl

Got tickets as a Christmas present! Never been to Jacksonville. Where are the cool places to hangout? We are going down for NYE.

UGA 24

Nebraska 34

Dawgs won't be ready or motivated for this snooze fest bowl

Ungrateful bastards

Just put last years game on, no body but UGA and Neb fans want to watch this anyways.

Just put last years game on, no body but UGA and Neb fans want to watch this anyways.

Hell we don't wanna watch it either haha

My girlfriend lives near Omaha and said this is the first time in 20+ years Nebraska hasn't sold out their charter flight for the bowl game. Said there is usually a wait list for the 200 seat flight and they couldn't fill it.

off topic but damn I hate watching football with relatives unless it's just my dad or something. they constantly say stupid s--t and have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to football

What a horse s--t penalty are you kidding me... even the announcers are confused

They do a read option and our guy gets flagged for tackling the quarterback that was acting like he still had the ball. lanekiffin.gifin refs suck balls

Georgia played Auburn and GT to finish the season, that option s--t isn't gonna work for Nebraska.