• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BatesvilleBaron

MSU VS RICE

30 posts in this topic

After watching Rice dispatch Marshall like last week's left overs, I wouldn't have sweated that match up either. If we take care of bidness, it'll be 2010 Gator Bowl all over again. 45-10 type of deal. If we don't, it'll be closer than it should be. 28-17 or something. Either way, I think we win. I drink....

Don't know anything about Rice... glad we aren't playing Marshall.

Lots of Asians eat it.

We need a dub more than anything so I'm happy with the drawl

they got a rb built like a damn tank. thats about all i know.

Rice had a good baseball team several years ago.Didn't know they still played football.

Should be a win for y'all.

We should roll but nothing ever surprises me about how MSU football performs...

Mississippi State should win this one easily. If they don't.... bad preparation.

Mississippi State should win this one easily. If they don't.... bad preparation.

Luckily, Merlins ALWAYS has his guys ready to play and a solid game plan. That's why he eats his clip board, because everyone has everything in it memorized!

Luckily, Merlins ALWAYS has his guys ready to play and a solid game plan. That's why he eats his clip board, because everyone has everything in it memorized!

I laughed, but it gives me hope that we don't normally lose to teams like this either. Mullen normally (I said normally) wins the ones he should.

I laughed, but it gives me hope that we don't normally lose to teams like this either. Mullen normally (I said normally) wins the ones he should.

He has NEVER lost to a team that he is supposed to beat.

These mofos are pretty excited to be there...

I think our mofos are pretty excited too

That's a good start. One of these some tricky little program will catch them up though. Mullen needs to get a few more big fish under his belt so he can survive those upsets.

As long as we don't turn in a Gator Bowl 2013 performance, we should be fine.

Don't know anything about Rice... glad we aren't playing Marshall.

Best rundown found here

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1879990-autozone-liberty-2013-rice-vs-mississippi-state-tv-info-predictions-and-more

I think we'll be pumped for this game, especially on the Defensive side.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are your losing it. Your afraid of the team that lost to the team your team is facing. Am I right?

As long as we don't turn in a Gator Bowl 2013 performance, we should be fine.

Well tr can't throw interceptions this year, mostly because he'll be on the sidelines after getting a torn labrum repaired

Was Northwestern favored over MSU last year? I don't remember.

My thoughts are your losing it. Your afraid of the team that lost to the team your team is facing. Am I right?

It's about the matchup. I'd rather play a CUSA type team that can run a little better than most that a CUSA type team that can drop 400 yards through the air.

Don't make no difference. That ass, we whuppin it.