• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mentofresh

Nelson Mandela dead at age 95

31 posts in this topic

Greatest voice the world has ever know. RIP. Watching Through the Wormhole in his honor.

I wonder if he asked god to forgive him for all the children and women he had killed.......

stay classy trailer park

look at the innocent people he had murdered..... classy..Google it....like abortion doctors saving lives classy...

Judge Mandela on what he did

Not what he said......

The 80s must have been a long time ago....2001 is probably ancient history as well.....

Chick on fox said" Mandela and Martin Luther King where just alike"..... who did martin Luther King kill?

Considering the tone this thread unexpectedly took, I think this quote is particularly poignant...

"I'm not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps on trying." -- Nelson Mandela

Considering the tone this thread unexpectedly took, I think this quote is particularly poignant...

"I'm not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps on trying." -- Nelson Mandela

its not me he has tooo ask for .....possumslayer...

Just going to post in here so I can check in on the downward spiral that has already begun.

Just going to post in here so I can check in on the downward spiral that has already begun.

one sided spiral is on TV..

I'm glad I started this thread.

It has been very entertaining thus far.