• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt

Vols 2014 class as of today

31 posts in this topic

RB - Jalen Hurd ***** ENROLLED

RB - Treyvon Paulk *** (likely gray shirt due to injury)

RB - Derrell Scott ****

WR - Neiko Creamer *** ENROLLED

WR - Josh Malone ***** ENROLLED

WR - Lavon Pearson **** (JUCO- 3 to play 2) ENROLLED

WR - Vic Wharton ****

TE - Daniel Helm **** ENROLLED

TE - Ethan Wolfe *** ENROLLED

T - Dontavious Blair **** (JUCO - 3 to play 2) ENROLLED

T - Orlando Brown ***

G - Ray Raulerson *** ENROLLED

C - Coleman Thomas *** ENROLLED

DT - Charles Mosley ***

DT - Owen Williams *** (JUCO- 2 to play 2)ENROLLED

DE - Derek Barnett ****

DE - Jashon Robertson ***

DE - Joe Henderson ****

DE - Dewayne Hendrix ****

DE - DaVonte Lambert **** (JUCO - 3 to play 2) (January enrollee) Signed with Auburn (DNQ for EE)

DE - Dimarya Mixon *** ENROLLED

DE - Cory Thomas ***

LB - Dillon Bates ****

LB - Elliott Berry ***

LB - Gavin Bryant ***

LB - Jakob Johnson *** ENROLLED

LB - Kevin Mouhon **** Likely to Cincinnati, possible numbers crunch casualty

LB - Chris Weatherd **** (JUCO - 3 to play 2) (January enrollee)

LB - Jerome Dews ** (Gray Shirt)

CB - Evan Berry ****

CB - Rashaan Gaulden ****

CB - Emmanuel Moseley ***ENROLLED

CB - D'Andre Payne **** ENROLLED

S - Todd Kelly, Jr ****

S - Cortez McDowell ****

K - Aaron Medley ***

Now showing 14 enrolled and 20 commitments. I've given up trying to figure out the numbers. I assume we will likely lose one or two and Dews is expected to gray shirt. There has been some talk of a blue shirting but that may be just crazy talk.

Edited 1/27 for Derrell Scott

Edit Note: Rivals Ratings

Thanks matt!

No problem, I mostly wanted to have it in one place. Since I haven't been able to see the list, ratings, eligibility and enrollment status in one list anywhere I looked. Plus I didn't feel like working today. Don't tell my boss.

No problem, I mostly wanted to have it in one place. Since I haven't been able to see the list, ratings, eligibility and enrollment status in one list anywhere I looked. Plus I didn't feel like working today. Don't tell my boss.

this is the last day of my 2 week vacation..... I'm gonna be hungover tomorrow!

Is Justus Pickett, the Maryland RB, still coming too? How would he affect the numbers?

Now only if butch and staff can coach these kids....tbd

Is Justus Pickett, the Maryland RB, still coming too? How would he affect the numbers?

He was on the team last year (sat out the year due to transfer) doesn't affect this year's class.

Dammit. David Sharpe just committed to UF

We will see if it holds up. No OC no Oline coach yet.

Dammit. David Sharpe just committed to UF

well....he jumped on a train that coming off the tracks..

Updated to add the commitment of Jashon Robertson 3 star SDE out of Nashville. A nice gift from Jimmy.

Also former Vandy commitment Michael Sawyers is scheduled to visit Knoxville soon.

Dylan Jackson 3 star 2015 SDE/OT from Knoxville suburb Maryville commits to Tennessee

Appears Kevin Mouhon (LB) has decommited after visiting Cincinnati and looks to soon commit to the Bearcats. For the most part Butch has strongly discouraged verbals from continuing to take visits, so the late visit by Mouhon at a program of a lower level of competition has the feeling to me of a kid who was told to find another option.

I updated the OP.

Appears Kevin Mouhon (LB) has decommited after visiting Cincinnati and looks to soon commit to the Bearcats. For the most part Butch has strongly discouraged verbals from continuing to take visits, so the late visit by Mouhon at a program of a lower level of competition has the feeling to me of a kid who was told to find another option.

I updated the OP.

his loss

I updated the OP.

His brother plays there.

And with our projected starting LBs set with Maybin-Reeves, Johnson and Maggitt snaps at LB are going to be at a premium.

Picked up commitment from 4 star RB Derrell Scott (NC)

WTF, I thought that kid was going to Minnesota like 2 weeks ago.

? Doesn't have a Minny offer. Was down to us and Carolina.

? Doesn't have a Minny offer. Was down to us and Carolina.

Oh, nevermind.

We were gunning for this guy or the one with a Minny offer for our RB.

I had them confused.

That's Jeff Jones

Looks like Hendrix enjoyed his Mizzu visit but still wants to be a Vol. C Thomas is expected to join Miss STs class. A Jackson looks USC bound.

I am guessing this class is done unless some don't make grades

Vols all american long snapper as preferred walk on Wesley Horky.

• TheRealBrave
      I can safely say it is impossible for a QB to have a sluggish start vs. Georgia right now
    • L.A.Hog
      No one with a family and common sense want trump to destroy this country....
    • TheRealBrave
      Something that bothered me was Lester Holt being Hillary's personal fact checker and attempting to correct Trump consistently. He didn't jump on her for lying when she denied saying TPP is the gold standard of trade deals. It is plain as day that she said it, and relatively recently.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA&app=desktop
    • Mizzou_Fan
      So now we'll move on to LSU and Tennessee. 
    • Flea
      LSU is the only Power 5 team in a state with a tiny population compared to Texas.  LSU and Bama made out like bandits by bringing in A&M.  And to show how autonomous LSU is, wasn't their recent change decided at ULL game?   Houston?  A serious multi-year threat?  With their pack 45,000 seat stadium and limited funds?   They flash every few decades. They won't keep TH that long.   tu?  Can't compete with the SEC brand.  TCU and Baylor?  Self-destruct at least once per 20 years.   
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    4. 4
      razorhead