• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealBrave

Urban Meyer gonna Urban Meyer

19 posts in this topic

Says he won't suspend any of the players ejected from the Ohio State/Michigan game. One of them flipped off all of the fans on his way out and used his helmet as a weapon and Meyer won't suspend any of them for the Big 10 championship game. Scum bag Meyer, are those guys also part of the Top 1% of the Top 1%?

Appears to be an osu thing.I guess they'll serve the suspensions next year,if the players come back that is.

Says he won't suspend any of the players ejected from the Ohio State/Michigan game. One of them flipped off all of the fans on his way out and used his helmet as a weapon and Meyer won't suspend any of them for the Big 10 championship game. Scum bag Meyer, are those guys also part of the Top 1% of the Top 1%?

he should have pulled a saban and suspend him for the opening drive...

he should have pulled a saban and suspend him for the opening drive...

Spurrier takes it even further, he suspends players from pre-practice stretches and warm-ups

The one who threw his helmet, kicked the bench, shoved off an assistant coach and double-bird flipped the crowd should AT LEAST be suspended, or for at least half of it.

I wish I could hear the reaction of the high and mighty Big Ten types who act as if only SEC teams would condone that behavior without punishment.

OSU is a mediocre football team....at best.

Does it count as beating the SEC if tOSU beats Sparty and breaks the string of nattys?

same thing would happen at bama or anywhere else if there was a shot at a national championship on the line.

OSU is a mediocre football team....at best.

I still wanna see em play in the natty ,,,,just tooo see em lose!

personally i dont think it matters what urban says, hall is going to be suspended by the big 10 regardless of what urban says.

I still wanna see em play in the natty ,,,,just tooo see em lose!

Agreed...but not the expense of the SEC breaking the string.

personally i dont think it matters what urban says, hall is going to be suspended by the big 10 regardless of what urban says.

The guy who flipped the bird needs to be suspended (if that's "Hall"). What an idiot.

Agreed...but not the expense of the SEC breaking the string.

lanekiffin.gif it....sec will dominate the new playoff when it kicks in....

This should be above Meyer. This is where the league or conference should step in and issue suspensions. Not sure exactly how it works, but there is no way that kid plays next weekend.

Doesn't really surprise me, he's gonna be really salty is Auburn or Mizzou jumps them.

Title on the line? I'd play my starting OL then kick his ass continually for the month of dec

oh that fat ass lineman will lose 20 pounds in december, but hes playing on saturday