• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoganknows

Happy Thanksgiving

15 posts in this topic

To all at SEC Talk...Thanks for letting a old fart hang around and have some fun with SEC football. Love this site and the interaction!!! Let's eat and then back to SEC football---Best in America!!!

Just a Turkey Day Picture for our Vol Fans at SEC Talk:)

PAMIABEOIAFPHLML.jpg

I'm going to s--t in your turkey Hogan

JAMESFRANKLIN405_0116US.JPG

Happy thanksgiving everyone, gonna hang out with the family then head to starkville for the game at 1 :cheers: have a nice and relaxing day while I go freeze my ass off.

To all at SEC Talk...Thanks for letting a old fart hang around and have some fun with SEC football. Love this site and the interaction!!! Let's eat and then back to SEC football---Best in America!!!

Just a Turkey Day Picture for our Vol Fans at SEC Talk:)

PAMIABEOIAFPHLML.jpg

I really appreciate it....

Happy Thanksgiving everyone... hope everyone enjoys their families and food today.

Headed to Columbus to see the fam right now and staying there til Saturday morning. Headed to College Gameday & tailgating central Sat morning :D

Might go to game, it's 50/50. One thing's for sure, I'll be celebrating @ Toomer's afterward :trollface:

Happy Thanksgiving, SECT. I'm gonna go eat myself into a coma now...

Happy Thanksgiving, SECT. I'm gonna go eat myself into a coma now...

Nursing a Bloody Mary right now.Kiss everybody in Hot Springs for me.ha

Nursing a Bloody Mary right now.Kiss everybody in Hot Springs for me.ha

Can't kiss everybody in Hot Springs for ya, LA. My insurance won't cover that. But I'll kiss the disease-free, employed, good-looking ones.