• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KneesInTheBreeze

How to Observe Thanksgiving

28 posts in this topic

And drink a beers and watch football... while the women cook!

I'm in Nebraska with my son and his family.I hope each of you are as happy as I am this Holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I can't count though

You can count to 15 can't you ???

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YA'LL !!

You can count to 15 can't you ???

Sure. Fifteen comes right after six, right?

This is how I kicked in the holidays. Enjoy it everyone. post-19079-0-79497200-1385624785_thumb.jpg

Doing double duty today. Going to my girlfriend's mom's for one dinner at noon. Then my folks at 4 for the real meal (IMO.) Happy Thanksgiving ya'll. Hope the NFL games are good today.

We don't do extended family holidays anymore. Got to be more politics than poultry. My wife and I do an enormous feast of Turkey, HoneyBaked Ham, gravy & dressing, potato salad, mac and cheese, squash casserole, butter beans, pecan pies, apple pie, cranberry sauce, biscuits, and tea. All of it is made from scratch and takes several hours to prepare. I take the day off before TG day and we have a blast working on it together. Today, we only need to cook the turkey, finish the dressing, reheat, set the table, and gorge out. Then eat the leftovers while watching weekend football. I love it. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the feast! I'll be frying turkeys for about 40-50 people today. All family! Have a great day!

@Sir Wade, The Illest, Count Badass von Gofckyourself you are retarded my friend lol!

We don't do extended family holidays anymore. Got to be more politics than poultry. My wife and I do an enormous feast of Turkey, HoneyBaked Ham, gravy & dressing, potato salad, mac and cheese, squash casserole, butter beans, pecan pies, apple pie, cranberry sauce, biscuits, and tea. All of it is made from scratch and takes several hours to prepare. I take the day off before TG day and we have a blast working on it together. Today, we only need to cook the turkey, finish the dressing, reheat, set the table, and gorge out. Then eat the leftovers while watching weekend football. I love it. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I know exactly what you mean. That's why I volunteer to hold thanksgiving at our house. I have some drama queens in the family lol!

Doing double duty today. Going to my girlfriend's mom's for one dinner at noon. Then my folks at 4 for the real meal (IMO.) Happy Thanksgiving ya'll. Hope the NFL games are good today and ole miss kicks states ass

FTFY ;) For real though, happy thanksgiving everyone! Have a nice day full of food and football :cheers:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the feast! I'll be frying turkeys for about 40-50 people today. All family! Have a great day!

That's enough people to drown out the drama queens :D. Sounds like a great time that I'm sure everyone in your clan looks forward to every year. I know it's a lot of work but I'm sure it's well worth the effort. We're just scattered out so far apart, it's one of those things that if someone is being a jerk, you can't just go home and salvage what's left of the day. Neither of us really get along with our in-laws. My brother/sister-in-law will be wearing cLIMPson BRIGHT orange jumpsuits that literally hurt your eyes.

I have tooo walk 3 miles tooo the soup kitchen for my dinner....

Spending this Thanksgiving with the missus.

righthand_blog.jpg

That hand is nowhere near callused enough to be yours. This is a lie.

Happy Thanksgiving to all; my sig for today says how I'll be spending it...

That hand is nowhere near callused enough to be yours. This is a lie.

I'm a huge nerd, but I'm not a big enough nerd that I'll actually take a picture of my own hand and post it online just for the amusement of strangers, like this faggot:

M6MmjNL.jpg

I'm a huge nerd, but I'm not a big enough nerd that I'll actually take a picture of my own hand and post it online just for the amusement of strangers, like this faggot:

M6MmjNL.jpg

you my Danny Ainge troller, are a true whack job (or should I say "whack off" job)...I REGRESS...

ur an idiot

you my Danny Ainge troller, are a true whack job (or should I say "whack off" job)...I REGRESS...

ur an idiot

The funniest thing is that while I am incredibly weird on SECTalk, if you actually met me in person you'd find that I'm nothing like Tider27, and am almost exactly like I am on SECTalk.

Talk about a plot twist...