• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MerlinsJizzSack

The "Thread title changed by NotWade. Quit being bitches. Lol MSU sucks, OM stinks, Wade rules, Benny Drools" Thread

93 posts in this topic

My favorite one was "copying this bracket". Lol.

This sounds like something out of state Ole Miss students would write.

Damn, and all this time I thought it was 16-game SEC losing streaks that made you the laughingstock of the conference

Didn't Read. I don't think anyone outside of Mississippi cares about the egg bowl. JMHO. Not that my opinion matters anyway. Carry on.

Didn't Read. I don't think anyone outside of Mississippi cares about the egg bowl. JMHO. Not that my opinion matters anyway. Carry on.

I don't think anyone outside of Arkansas and Louisiana cares about the battle for the golden boot. JMHO. :trollface:

Damn, and all this time I thought it was 16-game SEC losing streaks that made you the laughingstock of the conference

Who's going to be laughing Thursday night? Any takers?

I think you guys really dislike each other :trollface:

Nah man, it's not like we have a 610+page thread talking s--t to each other. We totally like each other :trollface:

I don't think anyone outside of Arkansas and Louisiana cares about the battle for the golden boot. JMHO. :trollface:

This year for damn sure.

Who's going to be laughing Thursday night? Any takers?

I'll continue to laugh at your expense with the majority of sectalk rather we win or lose.

I'll continue to laugh at your expense with the majority of sectalk rather we win or lose.

And that's where me and you differ.

Btw you do realize state fans and joe are literally almost the only people that your statement applies to? :lol:

I love message board heroes. Laugh on, J man, laugh on brother

Enjoy the game Thursday. That is, unless you want to just get on here and "continue to laugh at me" instead?

No need to read it I know why they're the laffing stock of everything...because that's generally a spot reserved for the poor unintelligent sister lanekiffin.gifing fat kid. and thats what msu is.

And that's where me and you differ.

Btw you do realize state fans and joe are literally almost the only people that your statement applies to? :lol:

I love message board heroes. Laugh on, J man, laugh on brother

HA. You are so ignorant it's blinding. Continue to believe what you want, though.

No need to read it I know why they're the laffing stock of everything...because that's generally a spot reserved for the poor unintelligent sister lanekiffin.gifing fat kid. and thats what msu is.

I'm sorry mommy didn't love you.

The entry in there "Working for Ole Miss Grads" is about as lame as the Georgia grads claiming that the Georgia Tech grads all work for them. The bottom line is that smart, motivated people go to different schools for different reasons and are successful because they're smart and motivated, not because of where they went to school.

MSU grads start out with more money, on average, BTW.

You've taken delusion past football.

Now that I actually read the link, I respect OM even less.

Your respect means so much to us.