• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrueGCFan

True Flood Victims (Don't Click Unless You Have Strong Will)

43 posts in this topic

There’s Something In This Peaceful Picture That You Don’t Realize. When You See It…OMG.

This looks like a peaceful farmhouse. It looks like a nearby field is softly draped in fog or snow. But the truth is actually terrifying: these lands have been completely taken over by millions and millions of spiders. Fight the urge to burn your own house down as you read this.

Terrible flooding throughout Australia has caused more than 13,000 people to evacuate their homes.

spiders.jpg

Unfortunately, people weren’t the only ones evacuating. Spiders are also running for the hills, causing farmlands to be literally covered in their webs.

spiders2.jpg

It looks like snow, but it’s the worst thing you could ever imagine.

spiders3.jpg

spiders4.jpg

Each cluster of webbing is literally filled to the brim with tiny flood victims.

spiders5.jpg

spiders6.jpg

It’s hard to go anywhere without getting a face-full of spider.

spiders7.jpg

spiders8.jpg

spiders9.jpg

spiders10.jpg

spiders11.jpg

Once the flooding along the riverbanks goes down, the spiders should return home.

spiders12.jpg

spiders13.jpg

Either that, or farmers will have to start buying flamethrowers in bulk.

spiders14.jpg

spiders15.jpg

Why these farmers just haven’t burned down their barns and moved to New Zealand, we have no idea.

http://www.viralnova.../spider-fields/

tumblr_ly88ispngt1r1cdx4.gif

:lanekiffin: spiders, seriously

That would make me become an arsonist. Id burn water if possible at that point. wouldnt be a spider left for miles

Go back to WWII with the flamethrower

if they fled the flood so did their food source. So having them around is a good thing. And if the food didnt come with them they will starve in a week or 2.

Ah, the sanctity of life

Just pretent they are little unborn babies if you need help dealing with slaughtering them. That usually gets libs past the whole sanctity of life issue.

I live on the river once a year you should see the willow fly hatch off.. I'm talking about zillions of them and I hate flying insects worse than spiders.

Lulz....grown folks scared of bugs

I'm skeered of 340# women....

Lulz....grown folks scared of bugs

I'm skeered of 340# women....

Scared? Why do you have a BBWCupid.com account?

Just pretent they are little unborn babies if you need help dealing with slaughtering them. That usually gets libs past the whole sanctity of life issue.

What's that, Mr Defender of Life? I couldn't hear you over the sound of gunfire coming from your general area

Scared? Why do you have a BBWCupid.com account?

they banned me...

What's that, Mr Defender of Life? I couldn't hear you over the sound of gunfire coming from your general area

It was a ridiculous inflammatory troll attempt.

Thanks+Obama.+Where+s+my+mountain+dew_7e58f8_4786331.jpg

Things worse than spiders:

Obamacare, flying/stinging insects, Kentucky Football

Things worse than spiders:

Obamacare, flying/stinging insects, Kentucky Football

horse flies and English whores...I mean hornets.

they banned me...

Didnt stop you here.

Didnt stop you here.

who's the bbw that reported me?

Thats the new section 8 housing project Obama Terrace. It seems that when the old folks a street over all died no one could sell their homes because Obama crashed the economy. Now the whole street is section 8 and in the crime blotter every week. So since its not a responsible white middle class guy shooting its good to go right?

It was a ridiculous inflammatory troll attempt.

Thanks+Obama.+Where+s+my+mountain+dew_7e58f8_4786331.jpg

It just struck me as funny that someone that champions the part of on demand abortion would also champion sparing spiders on the sancity of life grounds.

who's the bbw that reported me?

You are the possumslayer. The possumslayer is a one of a kind right?