• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spunk

Auburn's Holland: 'You dream about playing in this game'

28 posts in this topic

Middle linebacker Jake Holland has played through injuries that made it difficult to even walk. He's been part of a national championship and part of a 3-9 season. He's played for three defensive coordinators and four linebackers coaches. He's been booed by some fans in his home stadium.

Click here for the original story.

Auburn's Holland: 'You dream about playing in this game'

And coincidentally, an Auburn fan's nightmare is Holland playing in that game.

And I think I speak for all Alabama fans when I say, I dream of Jake Holland playing in this game too :trollface:

And I think I speak for all Alabama fans when I say, I dream of Jake Holland playing in this game too :trollface:

they're just another "Swain dive" from him playing regular

<_<

<_<

Y'all are still in debt to us over Chris Capps.

who the fk is that.

Oh my gosh.

He should have at least googled up on it, now it's just sad...

He should have at least googled up on it, now it's just sad...

he played for bammer? the only alabama players I keep up with are the ones I know. sorry its such an alabama thing to keep up with every AU player and expect everyone to know yours. typical.

he played for bammer? the only alabama players I keep up with are the ones I know. sorry its such an alabama thing to keep up with every AU player and expect everyone to know yours. typical.

With as much as he contributed to your Iron Bowl victories in 2005 and 2006, I'm honestly surprised you didn't put up a mural of him on the side of JHS, right in between Bo and Cam Newton...

No, just stop. Should just avoid this topic now, it's as if you weren't ever an Auburn fan if you don't know who he is...

With as much as he contributed to your Iron Bowl victories in 2005 and 2006, I'm honestly surprised you didn't put up a mural of him on the side of JHS, right in between Bo and Cam Newton...

lul sounds like a real gem video? cause if you can't produce legitimate stats of him providing each team a 14 point cushion in every game he doesn't approach being as bad as jake.

The good ole bucket step.

I dream of saban having a heart attack when he catches me plowing his daughter like an Amish dude trying tooo feed his family.....

lul sounds like a real gem video? cause if you can't produce legitimate stats of him providing each team a 14 point cushion in every game he doesn't approach being as bad as jake.

He's literally the reason for Honk if you sacked Brodie bumper stickers...and a ton of Auburn sacks.

I can't believe we're explaining this to you.

2006 Iron Bowl. Number 72, right tackle. One sack at 2:15 and another at 3:15. JPW fumbles both times. First one was inside the 30 yard line, the second one was inside the 10. Auburn eventually scores TDs on both ensuing possessions with the Bama D backed against the wall. AU finished the game with only one other TD. We lost to you guys by 7 points.

And yeah the 05 Iron Bowl where you guys about broke Brodie Croyle in half, Capps was responsible for probably 6 or 7 of your 11 sacks on the day....and that's maybe a conservative guess. I'm sure he's a decent human being, but he's the worst offensive tackle I've seen play for Alabama in my life.

And that is how you teach a penguin to fly out of a thread. :trollface:

At the same time that made me sad, for a second. Those were our high school days. /sighs

2006 Iron Bowl. Number 72, right tackle. One sack at 2:15 and another at 3:15. JPW fumbles both times. First one was inside the 30 yard line, the second one was inside the 10. Auburn eventually scores TDs on both ensuing possessions with the Bama D backed against the wall. AU finished the game with only one other TD. We lost to you guys by 7 points.

that made me sad to relive that game.

• TheRealBrave
      I can safely say it is impossible for a QB to have a sluggish start vs. Georgia right now
    • L.A.Hog
      No one with a family and common sense want trump to destroy this country....
    • TheRealBrave
      Something that bothered me was Lester Holt being Hillary's personal fact checker and attempting to correct Trump consistently. He didn't jump on her for lying when she denied saying TPP is the gold standard of trade deals. It is plain as day that she said it, and relatively recently.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA&app=desktop
    • Mizzou_Fan
      So now we'll move on to LSU and Tennessee. 
    • Flea
      LSU is the only Power 5 team in a state with a tiny population compared to Texas.  LSU and Bama made out like bandits by bringing in A&M.  And to show how autonomous LSU is, wasn't their recent change decided at ULL game?   Houston?  A serious multi-year threat?  With their pack 45,000 seat stadium and limited funds?   They flash every few decades. They won't keep TH that long.   tu?  Can't compete with the SEC brand.  TCU and Baylor?  Self-destruct at least once per 20 years.   
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    4. 4
      razorhead