• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mizzou_Lou

Missouri Basketball Recruiting Thread

79 posts in this topic

COLUMBIA, Mo. • Missouri’s basketball team has received a National Letter of Intent from Los Angeles guard Namon Wright, who verbally committed to the Tigers in September. Wright, a 6-foot-4, 175-pound shooting guard from Pacific Hills High School, joins Georgia forwardJakeenan Gant in Mizzzou’s 2014 recruiting class.

Considered one of the top players in California, Wright averaged 15.6 points, 7.3 rebounds and 3.1 assists as a junior. He entered his senior season ranked No. 60 nationally by Scout.com and is the 11th-ranked shooting guard in 2014 lass. Wright scored 17 points and grabbed 11 rebounds in the state championship game victory last season and also competed at the Pangos All-America camp the last two seasons, alongside current Tiger forward Johnathan Williams III in 2012.

reference: http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/mizzou/eye-on-the-tigers/mizzou-adds-los-angeles-shooting-guard/article_b6effdb5-d402-5a1e-81ab-c307aac96575.html

We already have a football recruiting thread. We don't have a basketball thread so I hope you don't mind me making this a basketball thread.

Cameron Biedscheid transferred from Notre Dame. Biedscheid is from St. Louis and he was one of the top players in his recruiting class.

Punter has already decommitted. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost all of our commits.

Punter has already decommitted. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost all of our commits.

There's a possibility that the SEC will actually be worse next year. Scary sad....

Read somewhere that Ricky Kreklow may be trying to come back.

Read somewhere that Ricky Kreklow may be trying to come back.

I don't like the idea. All I ever remember is him airballing and taking crappy shots. There was one distinct one where he came down and airballed by about 5 feet. It was the worst airball that I have ever seen.

I don't like the idea. All I ever remember is him airballing and taking crappy shots. There was one distinct one where he came down and airballed by about 5 feet. It was the worst airball that I have ever seen.

He has to have gotten better... RIght???

He has to have gotten better... RIght???

I don't think he could have gotten worse.

Rivals has a "hot board" up of possible recruits we could be targeting. With Namon Wright asking out of his LOI, we will have four available scholarships. https://missouri.riv...asp?CID=1637799

That is really going to hurt our incoming class, at least we held on to Gant, but really needed wright going forward.