• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOOM

Who's your Heisman front-runner now?

heisman   21 members have voted

1. 1. heisman

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 posts in this topic

To be fair, Winston would have been the real Heisman winner even if Mariotta did receive the physical trophy.

Even though I don't care for him. The Heisman is suppose to go the best player in college football.

Manziel

Manziel's numbers beat Winston is just about every category. FSU 's SOS is ranked 78th in the country and Manziel and A&M's is 35th. Winston has a lot more talent around him then Johnny does and he plays by far an easier schedule.

The Heisman is suppose to go the best player in college football.

That hasn't been true for a long, long time. Hell, Mark Ingram won the Heisman lol. It's just an ESPN hype machine now. Like I said, Winston will win it.

That qb what's his name?......... You know the one with more national championship rings than games he's lost

That qb what's his name?......... You know the one with more national championship rings than games he's lost

You mean the one who's mom is hotter than any girl he's ever dated?

You mean the one who's mom is hotter than any girl he's ever dated?

Dem Tittays

media_e455727a05074b7082028030478f11d4_t607.jpg

Statistics show Mike is on track to have 4,000 receiving yards and 145 touchdowns for 2013.

He also helped a squirrel off the field that would have surely been trampled.

In this picture he is shown using the universal hand signal for World Peace and food to the hungry.

Manziel has the better numbers with a better SOS. Is this seriously still up for debate at this point?

Winston is the media darling because ESPN blasted Manziel (rightfully so) in the offseason. But Johnny's performance has been much better against much better competition than Winston.

Tre Mason will run for 400 more yards and 6 TD's and will win unanimously.

Tre Mason will run for 400 more yards and 6 TD's and will win unanimously.

Why would he win the Heisman when he won't even be the leading rusher in his own conference??

Why would he win the Heisman when he won't even be the leading rusher in his own conference??

He's 3rd in the country in TD's and 14th in rushing yards. In 2009 Mark Ingram was 11th in TD's and 4th in yards. In 2005 Reggie Bush was 8th in TD's (Didn't even lead his own team and wasn't even the top TD guy with the last name of Bush) and 3rd in yards.

If Mason racks up a few TD's in each remaining game, he'll likely lead the country in rushing TD's. Also, he's only 20 yards behind Davis, so it's not like he can't lead the SEC in yards, too.

• jacobp
    • TheRealBrave
      And you keep mistaking me for some ardent Trump fan. Don't know how many times I have to tell you, I voted for Kasich and loved when Mitt Romney tore Trump apart   I am about as far from a protectionist as you will find
    • TheRealBrave
      LSU has this easily, Locke hasn't faced a defense anywhere near LSU's level yet. LSU 24 Mizzou 10
    • L.A.Hog
      Exactly, he tells you what you want to hear.With no plan to follow.... But he'll reveal it soon...afrer all, its only two months til election..he'll let us know pretty soon, I reckon, what his plan is.... but that wall is the plan, millions of dollars that will be pissed off before construction, then billions to build it and we pay for it.When I say we,i don't include trump because he don't pay taxes.He's a rich welfare baby.... screw that deadbeat bitch...
    • smokeyone
      Maybe it's been so long since we have seen a candidate with a clue we don't recognize them anymore.  Boarders, Standards (law), and Culture. The fundamental essence of a nation. As it stands the system has all but removed them from this dying once great nation. Nobody respects them anymore. No one want to acknowledge they matter. Hell Trump wasn't my first or second choice but he has the message we need to hear
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator