• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

possumslayer

Women's Basketball Catch-All Thread

65 posts in this topic

Lady vols 115

Carson Newman 31

Go vols!

I'm here! Can we talk about hair care products?

you sound like a prell user...

I'm here! Can we talk about hair care products?

Lmao go for it !!!!

A first in the history of SECTalk; a thread dedicated to women's basketball.

9SJ5X.gif

A first in the history of SECTalk; a thread dedicated to women's basketball.

9SJ5X.gif

Basketball is a sport best played by tall lesbians.

Basketball is a sport best played by tall lesbians.

I love lesbians.....

Am i dreaming or does this thread really exist?

Kentucky's girls looking good this year?

A'dia Mathies graduated but Matthews has built a solid program. I think we'll end up bein pretty good.

Yep. It's going to be Kentucky v Tennessee again this year for the SEC title. I think we're preseason #6 or 7.

womens what? they don't play real sports.

but hey this would be good with pics and or videos.

womens what? they don't play real sports.

but hey this would be good with pics and or videos.

In this case, I really don't think it would

Hahahaha!!!!

@@zartan... @@smokeyone...

Its more popular makes more money that Arkys mens basketball team. Let this sink in, our dyke ball is watched by more people than watch an average Arky football game.

Its more popular makes more money that Arkys mens basketball team. Let this sink in, our dyke ball is watched by more people than watch an average Arky football game.

Say what? That's sounds unbelievably untrue. You gotta link?

The lady vols average 23,000+ per homegame a year the last 10 years (24,000+ the last few years) vs 16-19,000 a game per year. The Lady Vols are on TV on Tv 4 times as much as the Arky mens team and has its own product and merchandise lines. The Lady Vols are a huge fish in a small pond on TV vs a small fish in a huge pond for Arky basketball.

The watched more was a cheat. 23,000 per home game with x 18 home games plus tourny and NCAA tourny is greater than 5-6 home games for Arky.

The lady vols average 23,000+ per homegame a year the last 10 years (24,000+ the last few years) vs 16-19,000 a game per year. The Lady Vols are on TV on Tv 4 times as much as the Arky mens team and has its own product and merchandise lines. The Lady Vols are a huge fish in a small pond on TV vs a small fish in a huge pond for Arky basketball.

The watched more was a cheat. 23,000 per home game with x 18 home games plus tourny and NCAA tourny is greater than 5-6 home games for Arky.

Do some research before you run your mouth...

http://en.wikipedia....ud_Walton_Arena

During Arkansas' "Big time" days... avg attendance over 20K... Even during the "down times" avg over 13K a year.

avg attendance for Lady Vols than less than 13K in 2011 http://www.govolsxtr...ow/?partner=RSS

and just over 14K in 2012...http://www.govolsxtr...in/?partner=RSS

And when it comes to revenue.. http://www.arkansasr...df8/1348585.pdf

"When these data are extrapolated to reflect the spending patterns of 69,652 visitors from outside Northwest Arkansas, the visitors

spent $3,029,098 in the Northwest Arkansas economy or an average of $137,686 per game". Note... this is during the 2010-2011 fiscal year, if you notice the attendance... it was the lowest in Bud Walton history...

I couldn't find anything specfically about the Lady Vol's revenue contribution.. however, in 2011-2012 fiscal year... they lost money.. http://espn.go.com/c...million-deficit

When you got that many people watching women play basketball there obviously is absolutely nothing else to do in Knoxville

• jacobp
    • TheRealBrave
      And you keep mistaking me for some ardent Trump fan. Don't know how many times I have to tell you, I voted for Kasich and loved when Mitt Romney tore Trump apart   I am about as far from a protectionist as you will find
    • TheRealBrave
      LSU has this easily, Locke hasn't faced a defense anywhere near LSU's level yet. LSU 24 Mizzou 10
    • L.A.Hog
      Exactly, he tells you what you want to hear.With no plan to follow.... But he'll reveal it soon...afrer all, its only two months til election..he'll let us know pretty soon, I reckon, what his plan is.... but that wall is the plan, millions of dollars that will be pissed off before construction, then billions to build it and we pay for it.When I say we,i don't include trump because he don't pay taxes.He's a rich welfare baby.... screw that deadbeat bitch...
    • smokeyone
      Maybe it's been so long since we have seen a candidate with a clue we don't recognize them anymore.  Boarders, Standards (law), and Culture. The fundamental essence of a nation. As it stands the system has all but removed them from this dying once great nation. Nobody respects them anymore. No one want to acknowledge they matter. Hell Trump wasn't my first or second choice but he has the message we need to hear
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator