• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOOM

FAU's Carl Pelini Resigns

2 posts in this topic

• Similar Content

• PuddingTime
      By PuddingTime
      Assistant here under John Cohen and then followed him to Mississippi State.
    • footballfan2708
      By footballfan2708
      Hey SEC fans! Prove that the fans of your favorite SEC team are the best by taking this fan engagement survey! It will only take a minute and will be extremely useful in the research of Samford University sports marketing students. Thank you in advance for your participation!

https://samford.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eDp8c7IYDxOVswt
    • wam79
      By wam79
      Just dropped off my son at Auburn in the class of 18. I have never been on an SEC campus and have enjoyed getting to know Auburn over the last year. The rivalries are obviously fierce and the talk is tough but there is no doubt that the SEC is among college football elite. Great institutions and great people. Looking forward to four great years. War Eagle.
    • BOOM
      By BOOM
      Before the season, I predicted Auburn to win 10 games (12), finish 3rd in the SEC West (1st), and Tre Mason to lead the SEC in rushing with 1,584 yards (1,621).
      So when even I'm underestimating Auburn, beware. Next year I predict 10-2, and Roc Thomas to finish second in rushing with 1,152 yards. So, in essence, the only logical presumption is that he finishes with 1,498 yards, and Auburn goes 14-0.