• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PuddingTime

LSU trash talking UK

17 posts in this topic

Jeff Goodman tweeted out that "LSU Coach Johnny Jones making waves on the recruiting trail. So much that ex-Tiger Collis Temple told me that 'we're going to kick Kentucky's ass' "

Hey LSU, STFU and take what's coming to you, and everyone else.

Jeff Goodman tweeted out that "LSU Coach Johnny Jones making waves on the recruiting trail. So much that ex-Tiger Collis Temple told me that 'we're going to kick Kentucky's ass' "

Hey LSU, STFU and take what's coming to you, and everyone else.

are ya shocked ???

are ya shocked ???

Yes....it's LSU. During basketball season, they should only speak when spoken to lol.

We're gunna stomp an extra deep mudhole in dat arse.

Lol LSU, doubt they even beat Bama and that's saying something. I don't expect much out of Grant and Co this year.

Lol LSU, doubt they even beat Bama and that's saying something. I don't expect much out of Grant and Co this year.

aren't we starting the season with 8 scholarshipped players?

He gets a few good recruits and suddenly they're relevant. It seems like every coach keeps telling people they're goin to "kick Kentucky's ass..."

He gets a few good recruits and suddenly they're relevant. It seems like every coach keeps telling people they're goin to "kick Kentucky's ass..."

I don't think I've ever heard a coach say that before.

Bama has Releford so that's a start

It's a start, but also where it ends hahah

Vols 2014 sec champion.... quote this!

Regular season, not a snowballs chance in hell 'tucky and Florida gonna smash your face and make you like it this year also if you play at the Zou that's another loss we don't lose at home, Tourney champ is possible though but unlikely.

I don't think I've ever heard a coach say that before.

Those are Tom Izzo's exact words

Those are Tom Izzo's exact words

So....1 other coach ever.

You guys exaggerate in every possible way when it comes to basketball.

Real Chanel purses have an inside tag that also shows the logo. Sometimes it is a leather CC patch. prix sac chanel chanel hadbags the standard of leatherbased is generally exceptional At the close of a decade of excess, Prada's idea of casual luxury caught on, and the brand quickly became associated with confident, intellectual, and affluent working women.In the early 1990s Prada continued to expand the brand, launching a perfume line and several spinoff clothing lines including the more affordable Miu Miu (1992), her nickname. Price of hermes bags

And the strangest thing is, the shopping that I detest most at home (markets), is what I like the most on the road. Things that I think are piles of junk here become treasure troves when you whack a nonEnglish speaking storekeeper in front of them a waft through a few foreign aromas. Chanel Sac Pas Cher chanel bags eyeliner come in all shapes and sizes but for big and alluring eyes It might be the eye of men and women to appear in addition to being considerably identification since the genuine.

Around midnight, I asked Jonnell "did you bring the Rangers Tickets?" (since I forgot), "Oh crap" was her reply. I came up with a solution after half an hour but neither of us slept very well. you had better give iowa trying "You copied my stuff!" she yelled at him. Sometimes you can get a whole lot of clothes, get volume discounts, or even get free shipping on already discounted items. This is of course in line with whom she is, a human plant. Many babydolls come with builtin pushup bras to enhance a small bust line or add some support for the full figured gal. Sac Chanel chanel bags who among us would not recognize the undercurrent of affection between hannibal lector and clarisse In 1885, a politician in Laramie named Murphy learned from the county surveyor that the railroad had never obtained proper title to the land.