• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealBrave

Todd Grantham is fired

81 posts in this topic

Jealous.

I would honestly be kind of impressed if this turns out to be true... that would show maybe Richt does have a little gas left in the tank and would explain a LOT if this idiot was so bad that he got himself fired before the season was over

I would honestly be kind of impressed if this turns out to be true... that would show maybe Richt does have a little gas left in the tank and would explain a LOT if this idiot was so bad that he got himself fired before the season was over

Richt has been more pissed off in recent weeks than I've ever seen him before, so I would not be that surprised.

TRB where you get that info?

Couple of diff insiders reportin that on different boards. Dasher is looking into it

That should save Richt and keep the 8 to 10 win seasons and capital bowl games going....

good. I want you to have ZERO defensive identity when you play us. time to lose by 55 bitches.

good. I want you to have ZERO defensive identity when you play us. time to lose by 55 bitches.

I LOL'ed

Part of me thinks this is a mistake, but the other part still thinks that you can't really have a good defense with an NFL guy anymore unless you have elite talent. You NEED Jarvis Jones type playmakers if you run a stubborn base NFL scheme.

The reason Ellis Johnson has been better than Van Gorder is because we run a scheme that's built to be versatile and stop these spread offenses.

Mark Richt desperately trying to save his job. This is just getting more hilarious by the day

This isn't Richt's MO. Firing a coach in the middle of a season is classless. And if there's one thing you can say about Richt is he is a class act.

This isn't Richt's MO. Firing a coach in the middle of a season is classless.

Stealing $850K a year is more classless.

Stealing $850K a year is more classless.

This would be like LSU firing Chavis.

This would be like LSU firing Chavis.

It would be absolutely nothing remotely like that.

Two threads on dawgpost about it now. My buddy that works for UGA isn't answering his cell.

• Popular Contributors

1. 1
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    2. 2
      RammaJamma
      RammaJamma
    3. 3
      PuddingTime
      PuddingTime
    4. 4
      possumslayer