• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MullensTaintNectar

The hits keep coming on the injury front

12 posts in this topic

Evan Engram out for the year, surgery tomorrow... I hate to hear that for him he was having an excellent Freshman season.

we have no damn luck with injuries I can sort of imagine how UGA feels.

We'll find a way to make it work. Hope we don't pull the shirt of Morgan

Sad news!! Evan is a Baller!! Nick made a great catch last night, so that's something he can build off of. Nick also made some very nice blocks, in the run game.

Evan Engram out for the year, surgery tomorrow... I hate to hear that for him he was having an excellent Freshman season.

we have no damn luck with injuries I can sort of imagine how UGA feels.

Dang. Ingram was definitely showing out for yall.

What'd he injure?

Nobody got hurt last year. Changed turf. Now everyone goes down. Idk if there's anything there or not but makes you wonder

Dang. Ingram was definitely showing out for yall.

What'd he injure?

His ankle I think.

Nobody got hurt last year. Changed turf. Now everyone goes down. Idk if there's anything there or not but makes you wonder

Changed turf? What did you have? What did you install?

Changed turf? What did you have? What did you install?

I don't recall the specifics.

Clearly we'll have to put some of our bros in Starkville to work putting down a decent surface if this s--te continues.