• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tennesseegirl

Sweet pic!!!!

41 posts in this topic

Lol. He was out.

I don't know about that but all I am talking about is what a great picture this is.

I don't know about that but all I am talking about is what a great picture this is.

Not exactly sure what our saftey is doing in the background. lol

Lol yeah I noticed that too.

Lol. He was out.

He dragged his toe before the pic was taken.

Came in looking for a different type of pic.

Left dissapointed.

Came in looking for a different type of pic.

Left dissapointed.

He dragged his toe before the pic was taken he completed the catch

FIFY

FIFY

Well now this one will end up in the trash talk forum.

You are whining like you lost or something.

Naw he is just messing around.

Well now this one will end up in the trash talk forum.

You are whining like you lost or something.

ROFL

This is what the photographer saw before he got landed on.

He dragged his toe before the pic was taken.

Not if you look at the replay. He was def out of bounds when he caught it. SEC refs gonna SEC. Ritter's crew blew chunks Saturday. Still a great and well timed pic though.

Check out the replay of it. He dragged his one foot before he even had possession. Not that it matters.

You guys aren't ever going to agree on whether it was a catch or not. The bottom line is the official called it a catch and it was too close of a call for the replay official to overturn. I think that whatever call was made on the field would have stood (e.g., if it was ruled incomplete, the replay official wouldn't have overturned that either). Heck, I watched the replay several times during the game and I kept going back and forth in my opinion on whether he had possession before his foot left the ground.

Looks like he finally realized just how stupid those grey unis look.

UGA and UT fans got it easy....the refs in the USC/UK game couldn't count to 11.

DAT ASS

You know, I was a good guy after the game, but this bulls--t from Dawg fans just keeps dragging on.

You won. Stop whining that you didn't win by more, you homos

What difference does it make if he was out or not ? It was only a picture of the catch. Good lord give the s--t a rest. Ya'll won for crissakes.

It's a cool picture for sure. I love the UGA safety doing a hoedown in the background too.

UGA and UT fans got it easy....the refs in the USC/UK game couldn't count to 11.

We had a coach like that once.

• cocky4ever
      Agreed. Even knowing how it played out it's still interesting to read an article that sums it up so well. We see programs fall hard in short time frames all the time(though ours' is probably a pretty extreme example), and most people from the outside of the programs wonder how it happens so fast. Truth be told these are almost always "perfect storm brewing" scenarios that outsiders don't see until the tornado touches down.
    • PuddingTime
      I agree.  I don't trust him to represent us at all.  He's more worried about seeing if he actually can do it. He kept promoting his investments and properties.   Middle class America doesn't care.  Meanwhile Hillary is too busy trying to con the minority vote and bleeding heart liberals into voting for her.   Who the hell is actually paying attention the middle class white America?
    • Possum'sSister
      My heart hurts today. My own fault
    • GoldenRebel
      Which is what we must get back to. States handle social issues. Fed handles trade, fiscal issues, and diplomacy. Unfortunately the fed has failed at those the last 3 decades. We've killed our economy through bad trade deals, high taxes/bad tax code, and war. 
    • bbqit
      Orgeron did a good job at uscw
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    3. 3
      razorhead
      razorhead