Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foxflyer5

all games that don't deserve their own thread

640 posts in this topic

I loved the gameday sign that said "Baylor girls don't want our D"

I like the "Lou Holtz for Prethident" sign.

Did anybody else watch the Washington State vs Colorado State game? Pretty exciting game great win for Coach McElwain.. CSU scored 18 points in the last 4 minutes to win with a last second field goal.

Dam blue field.I watched Mizzou lose against Illinois to keep from looking at that crap.

Did anybody else watch the Washington State vs Colorado State game? Pretty exciting game great win for Coach McElwain.. CSU scored 18 points in the last 4 minutes to win with a last second field goal.

A very good football game! CSU did the unbelievable in stripping the ball at the end.

Leach just watched his stock drop a few hundred points

Good luck getting a bigger job now

Texas bowl Syracuse vs Minnesota that's a whole field of suck right here... it doesn't look like they could get bums to come in and watch this.

So at least we know which team is unc in the belk bowl.

Looks like the stork dropped off a whole football team in Charlotte this morning.

This Arizona vs Boston College game is a blowout.

It sure is. With most of the top teams in the Pac starting next year with new head coaches ole Rich Rod looks to be in pretty good shape.

Good start to the thursday games for Texas Tech. Driving right down the field....cowgirls defense not putting up much of a fight. 7-0 Red Raiders.

RE: texas tech v osu

this is the first time I ever turned on a football game and it took me a minute to figure out who was who.

Watching a little bit of this App St Georgia Southern game. Let's go Mountaineers

Techs unis are lanekiffin.gifin awful. Cowpokes aren't completely horrendous. Mostly I hate their helmet

Theme of the night for OSU is high ankle sprains.

Techy's helmet looks like an oreo blast.

It took me a second or two just to figure out what the heck was on that helmet.

RE: texas tech v osu

this is the first time I ever turned on a football game and it took me a minute to figure out who was who.

Alabama vs. Oklahoma would blow your effin' mind

Alabama vs. Oklahoma would blow your effin' mind

if Stanford ever played nc state I would just quit.

I have ASU in a pick 5 pool, getting 4.5 points at home....only seen them once & they play that fast, chaotic offense whrre the play clock never reaches 22. #8 for them is legit, can't remember his name....but of course their D gives up a ton of big plays (at least they did @ colorado) so i may have been talked into them by my friend who went there.

I'm not sure i could care less about OSU/TTU...watching WAS/NYG which looks kinda like OSU/TTU so far, at least WAS defense does in the early going.

I picked az state.

I haven't seen them playb this year but they've been good in recent years and ucla has overachieved so far.