Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foxflyer5

all games that don't deserve their own thread

643 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

Miami leading ND 14-0 early.

Go Mark Richt. :lol:

You know Mark Richt is a likeable guy when he can make us pull for miami.

 

And the fact that it bothers UGA fans just makes it that much better.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cocky4ever said:

You know Mark Richt is a likeable guy when he can make us pull for miami.

 

And the fact that it bothers UGA fans just makes it that much better.

I think I posted on here that my first choice when we were looking for a coach was Richt.  I've always liked him and would be glad to have a coach who could consistently get 10 wins a season.  Didn't fault him for going to his Alma Mater though.

I used to pull against Miami against almost any team.  Now, I still hate ACC teams, but I pull for Miami to win the ACC.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

I think I posted on here that my first choice when we were looking for a coach was Richt.  I've always liked him and would be glad to have a coach who could consistently get 10 wins a season.  Didn't fault him for going to his Alma Mater though.

I used to pull against Miami against almost any team.  Now, I still hate ACC teams, but I pull for Miami to win the ACC.

We’re in basically the exact same boat. I would’ve loved to get Richt here, but figured it was a long shot. And I’ve always hated miami but find myself pulling for them in just about all of their games now.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, cocky4ever said:

You know Mark Richt is a likeable guy when he can make us pull for miami.

 

And the fact that it bothers UGA fans just makes it that much better.

He’s a dick

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But...but...but...ND is legit!  Jawja told us so...

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know somewhere in South Florida tonight after saying his prayers Richt will be laughing his ass off.

I don't have anything for the U but they're playing Notre Dame. It's written in the book of bammer never Notre Dame never.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dawgbit said:

But...but...but...ND is legit!  Jawja told us so...

Boom! Bam! Baloom!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, dawgbit said:

But...but...but...ND is legit!  Jawja told us so...

their codependent relationship just fell apart.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#2 Miami looking like they may go down.  Pitt leads 17-7 in the 4th.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

#2 Miami looking like they may go down.  Pitt leads 17-7 in the 4th.

Pitt is good at upsetting good teams.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cmon lsu.  how you gonna let am beat your ass at rugby? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, foxflyer5 said:

cmon lsu.  how you gonna let am beat your ass at rugby? 

Really that surprising that a school with male cheerleaders is better at piling up on other men? 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

Really that surprising that a school with male cheerleaders is better at piling up on other men? 

must be the shorty shorts that attracts them to the scrum.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0