Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foxflyer5

all games that don't deserve their own thread

643 posts in this topic

The best game that's being played today that didn't deserve its own thread is seeing how many times I can make myself orgasm today without getting blue balls.......

I'll let you know.

Wolfpack just dislocated Bryn Renner's shoulder.

Southern Miss is absolutely awful. Ellis Johnson is CFB leprosy.

What's the score? @@Mizzou_Fan

Illinois was down by 12 with the ball and 5 minutes left. Ohio State just got another touchdown to put it out of reach. This will definitely hurt them in the polls though because Illinois is awful.

Illinois was down by 12 with the ball and 5 minutes left. Ohio State just got another touchdown to put it out of reach. This will definitely hurt them in the polls though because Illinois is awful.

Was it at Illinois?

Was it at Illinois?

Yes but Illinois has lost something like 18 straight conferences and the Big 10 is weak.

hahaha holy s--t. Did anyone just happen to catch the end of regulation for Michigan/Northwestern? One of the most bizarre things I've seen.

In case you didn't (which is probably the majority), Michigan was driving with no timeouts left trailing 9-6. They were trying to get in FG range. It was 3rd and 23 and the QB hit the WR for like a 20 yd pass but they didn't get out of bounds. The pass was completed with only like 12 seconds left to play, so it looked like Michigan had no chance at all to get the FG team out on the field. They did...just BARELY. They snapped it with about 1 second left. Just crazy.

Ohio State is gonna go undefeated for the rest of eternity. The Big Ten sucks.

In case you didn't (which is probably the majority), Michigan was driving with no timeouts left trailing 9-6. They were trying to get in FG range. It was 3rd and 23 and the QB hit the WR for like a 20 yd pass but they didn't get out of bounds. The pass was completed with only like 12 seconds left to play, so it looked like Michigan had no chance at all to get the FG team out on the field. They did...just BARELY. They snapped it with about 1 second left. Just crazy.

It was amazing. I don't think their kicker ever really got set but it was awesome. The holder sliding in was a nice touch.

LOL @ WVU. Losing to freakin' Kansas.

WVU lost 6 conference games in 10 years in the Big East. Lost their 11th in 2nd Big 12 Season today.

Ohio State is barely up against Illinois.

Brb scored 60 points.

post-14219-0-51502700-1441552361_thumb.jpg

post-14219-0-74044000-1441552381_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlackSheep 171

Two touchdowns at the very end of the game.

I didn't see it like most the voters probably didn't.

Mizzou math?

No, they were down by 14 points when I posted. Now it is only 7 points.