Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JDawg

Huntin and Fishin Reports - Post Your Thoughts

204 posts in this topic

So around Pearl Miss? I have a Browning David Fritts cranking stick I like alright. I just wondered if you'd jumped on the newest thing... I'm still throwing Castaways and All Stars myself I'd rather put my money in the reels.

About 15 min away. I walked into bass pro with zero intentions of buying a fiberglass. Just a spur of the moment buy.

About 15 min away. I walked into bass pro with zero intentions of buying a fiberglass. Just a spur of the moment buy.

They still got all those bars on Sam down there? I fished there years ago in a BFL before I got tired of throwing money away.

They still got all those bars on Sam down there? I fished there years ago in a BFL before I got tired of throwing money away.

I have no idea

I'm tellin' ya.... Berkeley Lightning rod is a great value for a graphite rod.

My nephew, a msu student for certain ones of you, killed a 240 lb 11 point today on our farm.

Welp, ended my deer season without harvesting a single deer. Mostly due to the fact I only went like 4-5 times.

I've been spending way too much time/money duck hunting. We hunted Mahannah WMA in the delta on Saturday. Only shot a few spoonies and pintail. Hardly saw any mallards. Been a very disappointing season for us in the south delta, unless you have access to a jam-up hole.

Did have a nice little limit of gadwall and woodies on my work camp along the Pearl River a few weeks ago. Hope to get 1-2 good hunts in this weekend, as well.

Wife got her a 7 point yesterday. 2nd buck down this year... Very proud husband right here!!

Wife got her a 7 point yesterday. 2nd buck down this year... Very proud husband right here!!

nice buck ....cute wife. Edited by possumslayer

Got whipped this year deer hunting as well. Passed up a young buck hoping it would come back another day so my son could shoot it but he never showed. There's always next season. Now my attention is towards hogs, squirrels, and rabbits.

deer hunting becomes easy once you break the ice. shoot a doe asap then worry about waiting on a buck. duck hunting has been hit and miss. I have not gone much but if you hunting in front of or as a front came in you hit the mallards right. slow year for me. too many things going on. deer hunted twice. got two deer. duck hunted 3 times got the limit only once.

Got whipped this year deer hunting as well. Passed up a young buck hoping it would come back another day so my son could shoot it but he never showed. There's always next season. Now my attention is towards hogs, squirrels, and rabbits.

I believe we are gonna try to hit the hogs heavy here in February. We got some exterminatin' to do.

I ended up getting three a pretty nice Buck and two big ole does. Got a lilttle meat in the freezer and some jerky made although my boys eat it fast as you make it.

I've never duck hunted probably get on a squirrel trip or two and break out the fishing rods. Actually I fished more than hunted this year between work and sports I couldn't get away long enough to enjoy it.

Edited by RammaJamma

I believe we are gonna try to hit the hogs heavy here in February. We got some exterminatin' to do.

Exterminatin' and barbecuing to do.

71BB7B20-DBDA-4AC8-9CC8-E002C9F5BF88_zpsymmgjnye.jpg

Around 80-100 lbs. Also dropped one that's smaller that will be going in the smoker once he's finished in my brine. Super Bowl Sunday will be a blast fellas!

A beautiful snow on the gwound....may have tooo gwab the shotgun and some #4s and twack down a wabbit at daybweak.

Man that started cabela's died.

I took a vacation day yesterday and went crappie fishing. They're not on the bank yet here but can still pickup a limit pretty easy.

Charlie Brewer slider jig, grub

Rabbit taste too much like squirrel. I don't like squirrel. My Mama cooked a dozen squirrel after my first hunt. It was also my last hunt.

A beautiful snow on the gwound....may have tooo gwab the shotgun and some #4s and twack down a wabbit at daybweak.

That's what I'm talking bout Crappie Crappie Crappie..

post-11445-139469545007_thumb.jpg

That's what I'm talking bout Crappie Crappie Crappie..

post-11445-139469545007_thumb.jpg

Goodness. Mutant crappie.

Y'all seen anything yet? I've let some does walk to lazy to skinem and I don't need the meat yet.

Buddy of mine killed a monster opening day in Illinois I'm trying to find out if the hunt was guided or not it was a goodun.

Me and the boy been slayin the does. Gonna fill the freezer then hit the honey holes to hunt horns. Killed a big hog Sat too.

Weather seems to have got some smaller bucks up and moving round here the last couple weeks. Hope that continues right on in to rifle season.

Me and the boy been slayin the does. Gonna fill the freezer then hit the honey holes to hunt horns. Killed a big hog Sat too.

Weather seems to have got some smaller bucks up and moving round here the last couple weeks. Hope that continues right on in to rifle season.

Saw a nice 8 point the other day on Lakeland about 300 yards from i55. He was basically right in front of smith wills stadium. Nice deer.