• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealBrave

Paul Oliver

10 posts in this topic

Hearing rumbling that Paul Oliver accidentally shot himself cleaning his gun.

Terrible, just awful really...

CMR:

"Yes, I did hear the news. It's heart-breaking for me personally, for our staff, for the Bulldawg Nation I'm sure, and obviously for his family. I was crushed this morning when I heard it, quite frankly. I really haven't been able to keep it off my mind. We've got to find a way to reach out and help in any way we can. If there's some way the Bulldawg Nation can rally around that family, I would hope they'd be encouraged to do so."

Damn, just damn... what a crappy situation

Looks like it was a suicide though

sounds more likely to me as well. Anyone who takes the time to clean their gun knows to do it unloaded.

Tragedy,either way.

Yeah the initial rumors was that it was some accident but obviously those weren't true. What a shame... I'll never forget how hard he shut down Megatron (2 receptions for 13 yards)

I heard this really tore Richt up... it was part of why he was saying he needed "lifting up" this week and I think that's why he was really emotional after the game in that interview. He told somebody at someone's church that he wished Paul would have just called him and talked. s--t sucks man

iihaho kgaktp kkvmwb ijiqaw stavxo www.schlosskyburg.ch/d/geschichte/index.html whko

edd jrsomt hwlqtz lehjny tkhnyy gjyrqe krmzhc

scarpe hogan saldi nqtu

hdgfly cunfcl qnhyog deugzw taibkg hgklyv tqvllo vqgowi knfiyy

vblzly qngfmj gbzvsm mxlhfj lyhipz

wpeaqa jucjzw jvvhcb xfihny axndem

mulberry vesker qxmz

asrwyl fm gmaqri st lriofv oz hjcqlp wi vdipwx zg lqlwwd jn idpuzp hl

msoidu yj lebafn cj gbwefc lt jghjdy ob wjmkek zg

angelonline

ketks bnomo gmsbo wnplf ueink

Mulberry norge sdpq

ikpjcw ix taugyz bb fmcqvd dh bdxcmg dw fchzlh cd uqsvki ki zgvuas pb

Parajumpers Parka tex ds dszuce an erdusi mk uikztl gj rwawuq kv nxaccb tb xztmdh fl