• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UAdan

Trent Richardson traded to Colts

86 posts in this topic

Colts sending a first-round draft pick to Cleveland. Great move for Trent's career, imo. A lot of upside in that offense with Luck in the same backfield.

Browns simply looking toward the future...I'm pretty happy Trent is going to a good team.

Wow on Cleveland's part. My guess is they want Teddy Bridgewater

More like Johnny.

Browns simply looking toward the future...I'm pretty happy Trent is going to a good team.

You and me both. Cleveland is horrible. With Trent and Andrew luck in the backfield I see some good things to come.

F. yeah.

Good riddance. 0 touches in the 4th quarter of the 1st game, 1 reception in the 4th quarter of the 2nd game. Way to use your best offensive weapon Cleveland. Bunch of schmucks.

Good for Trent for sure. Now, I hope the move improves his fantasy numbers. I even picked up Rainey on the Browns for S and G's.

good move by the colts. hope ballard isnt out of a job when and if he gets back.

Wow...nothing like throwing in the towel. Lol

More like Johnny.

Yeah, with that OL they'll need someone very elusive. Damn, but this is a good move for Trent.

The Colts basically drafted a top 5 pick with a late first rounder. Good job Colts. Now we just have to find some way for the lanekiffin.gifing colts to leave the AFC South and everything will be golden.

More like Johnny.

Johnny bravo is a borderline 1st round pick even at this point.

Good for Trent for sure. Now, I hope the move improves his fantasy numbers. I even picked up Rainey on the Browns for S and G's.

McGahee. Quick.

Makes you wonder what the Browns long term goal is...unless Trent and the staff/front office didnt see eye to eye. Using a 1st round pick on a RB is very risky in today's game. Much more value for the pick at other positions unless you end up with a freak.

More like Johnny.

They draft him, they're idiots.

They draft him, they're idiots.

I know the bama crowd hates him because they can't stop him but the guy can flat out perform on a football field.

I know the bama crowd hates him because they can't stop him but the guy can flat out perform on a football field.

I don't hate the kid. Hes not an NFL QB but whatever u think.

Tim Tebow was highly decorated as well. Doesn't make him a good NFL QB.

Spoken like a true Tebow hater.

Wait... a Florida fan? No, really, what team do you really root for?

He did pretty well for the Broncos. Hopefully he goes to Jacksonville. Blaine Gabbert is s--t.

Spoken like a true Tebow hater.

Wait... a Florida fan? No, really, what team do you really root for?

Hahaha he could be good if he was in the right situation and offense (Philly). But if they try and make him an under center guy then they're just wasting their money.

He did pretty well for the Broncos. Hopefully he goes to Jacksonville. Blaine Gabbert is s--t.

He won't ever play for the Jags. And they aren't trying to win right now and it's probably well assumed that the starting qb in 2014 isnt on the roster.