• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smokeyone

News from the Vandy rape case came out today

47 posts in this topic

looks like starting QB and a TE were involved in the cover up too.

Link? I'm listening to Nashville Sports Radio right now and they've said nothing of this all day. The only thing today was that Chris Boyd plead guilty to a misdemeanor accessory after the fact.

Link? I'm listening to Nashville Sports Radio right now and they've said nothing of this all day. The only thing today was that Chris Boyd plead guilty to a misdemeanor accessory after the fact.

I had to switch browsers to add link. its there now.

on the left hand side of the link under details emerge. click that link.

how Vandy can play either of those 2 is beyond me. they took a passed out naked bleeding woman and moved her without questioning why she was naked, bleeding and passed out in a dorm room with 4 or more guys. Boyds GF was in on it and ok with it per the link.

Dude's plea deal involves testifying against the other guys involved. That's low.

Dude's plea deal involves testifying against the other guys involved. That's low.

turn states evidence against your QB and 5 other members of the team. I wonder how well that plays out in the lockerroom.

turn states evidence against your QB and 5 other members of the team. I wonder how well that plays out in the lockerroom.

Bingo.

If true this doesn't sound good to Vandy. They may go back the Vandy of old. Right now Franklin won't say if those guys will be playing.

If Vandy is minus their starting QB and TE against a pissed off Carolina defense, it could be ugly.

The "helped move" is kind of vague without context. But what Boyd admitted in his plea is a lot more than my Vandy fan friends were saying who would have everyone believe he just received a text and deleted it. Would be shocked if he plays this year.

For guys who are smart enough to get into Vandy, you would think they would know text messages can be easily subpoenaed.

The more that comes out of Nashville the less I like Franklin. I knew the dude was a grade A douche when I first saw him but I had no idea he was boderline kiffen/sandusky level.

This is by far the most disgusting scandal out right now. It probably also goes on all of the time though. That girl needed some girl friends or something. I keep thinking that a date rape drug was used. Was she just drunk or do they know?

This is by far the most disgusting scandal out right now. It probably also goes on all of the time though. That girl needed some girl friends or something. I keep thinking that a date rape drug was used. Was she just drunk or do they know?

doesn't matter honestly, some girls get so drunk they may as well have been roofied. I can't understand why guys even take those kind home with them, that's borderline rape imo even if the guy is also drunk.

This is obv different just sayin. I only lanekiffin.gif girls who I knew before or at least knew they were really into me before being super drunk.

If this makes it to trial Vandy might pull the plug on their football program. Every detail that comes out has been worst case or real close to worst case scenerio for this team.

If this makes it to trial Vandy might pull the plug on their football program. Every detail that comes out has been worst case or real close to worst case scenerio for this team.

yeah. Honestly they should at least fire everyone null all the schollys and allow the rest of their players free transfers.

Just read.

Wow.

No kidding! This makes what is happening to UT , Bama, and Miss St look like nothing !

No kidding! This makes what is happening to UT , Bama, and Miss St look like nothing !

Young people gotta think. :(

Young people gotta think. :(

They don't think about the consequences to their actions , just what feels good at the time. :(

They don't think about the consequences to their actions , just what feels good at the time. :(

no the people who did this are bad people. they should and will end up in jail.

there's a difference between being young and stupid

and evil

no the people who did this are bad people. they should and will end up in jail.

there's a difference between being young and stupid

and evil

You have a point there.

Stallingsbaldspot, you are welcome to join us

Hogan is free to be a Memphis fan, I guess

James Franklin is running for greener pastures after this season.