• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShaunMac

Why I Fawking Hate Florida State Fans: Part 1

40 posts in this topic

FSU girls are hot

Well duh. Not like they're smart enough to get into a real university.

Jenn Sterger is hot...but she is a crack whore. Who ruined one of the most beloved NFL players credibility (some), Brett Favre. Erin Andrews > Jenn Sterger.

One of the most underachieving football teams. Constantly gets top recruits, loses to NCSU.

Spurrier > Bowden.

They act like their big s--t after beating a 7-5 UF team. When we beat them, just another win for us.

Darnell Dockett is a Thug piece of s--t.

Whenever we play them, the refs call stupid penalties against us.

Florida's bitch.

We have better academics.

Joe has been to doak campbell and says the stadium was like a high school stadium.

They think they can compete in the SEC...Lol.

Their fans live in the past.

Free Shoes University.

Chris Weinke can suck a dick.

I could go on forever..

A few years ago they got a new Renegade (the spotted horse the mascot rides in on), and there was a thread on Warchant several pages long about how the new Renegade was able to rear back higher than the old one.

FSU girls are hot

This. I might get a masters there just to meet some. Do want.

FSU girls are hot

They are also easy.

It's cool to be slutty there, so they aren't as dramatic either.

That horse is lanekiffin.gifing awesome and I will not sit idly by and let you sully his legacy, sir. Good day.

They are also easy.

That's the best part

Well done Sir!

Hoping for @@GATORSFAN21 to comment as well, in addition to @@GatorUnvrsty and @@UF_alum.

They are all UF rejects, but they deny it.

No one decides to go to FSU by choice. They got rejected from UF and are stuck with FSU or a s--ttier in state school.

FSU is a piece of s--t, and everyone knows it.

I'll take the Hurricanes over either of you

Have you ever met a real scUM fan?

I live in the cesspool that is Miami, and I see them every day. Something like 99% of them are high school dropouts with a bunch of prison tattoos.

Have you ever met a real scUM fan?

I live in the cesspool that is Miami, and I see them every day. Something like 99% of them are high school dropouts with a bunch of prison tattoos.

Im a degenerate. I like a lot of things most people hate. I like touchdown and sack dances and trash talk and swag and all of that.

Tim Tebow is more for the grandma set

Im a degenerate. I like a lot of things most people hate. I like touchdown and sack dances and trash talk and swag and all of that.

Tim Tebow is more for the grandma set

livf8.jpg

They are also easy.

Are these supposed to be negatives?

I hate them so much it's not even funny. Last year after Gators beat them my friend was crying about how if you didn't go to Florida you can't be a Gator fan blah blah blah. Which is pretty hillarious considering my Dad played 2nd base there in 78-79 lol I literally have a gold glove he won hanging in my living room yet I am not allowed to be a Gator fan LMFAO.

The guy that owns the building our condo is in PCB.....is an FSU fan.....he's giving me no hoa fees for a year if FSU wins....

The guy that owns the building our condo is in PCB.....is an FSU fan.....he's giving me no hoa fees for a year if FSU wins....

What's in it for him?