• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nova

Far too many "server is too busy messages"

23 posts in this topic

@@Benny, what are you running this thing on? An old 486 you scrounged out of a dumpster on campus? ;)

Where can I donate to buy some more computing power for this joint?

I get that message at least once a day

I get it a lot. It's fairly regular that the site is nearly unusable for 15-30 minutes for me...

This is why Spiderman pays $5/mo for a platinum account.

$5/mo? I'd donate my left testicle to lower my membership premiums to $5/mo.

lmao, $5/mo.

There's some tweaking to be done. I will check into this. Sorry guys. We definitely need more horsepower on one of the servers. I reckon some more RAM would help but the lowest upgrade is like $50/month.

There's some tweaking to be done. I will check into this. Sorry guys. We definitely need more horsepower on one of the servers. I reckon some more RAM would help but the lowest upgrade is like $50/month.

Welp.... time to sell some potential baby fluid..... or those elusive photos of @@ihateAU

Its all the retardation in the Magnolia State thread. too much s--tty posting in there for the servers to handle.

Its all the retardation in the Magnolia State thread. too much s--tty posting in there for the servers to handle.

Basically.

It's a curse

I know at some point I donated a few bucks for something. What ever happened with that?

I'd say it's more...

than...

happens to me maybe once a month.

I'll just say, it's never happened to me.

Apparently you aren't getting the message

I did get it and I couldn't use it for a couple minutes.