• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hothotz

WTF??? Will the real Hothotz plz stand up? Plz stand up

16 posts in this topic

Okay lol, WTF has happened in the last 12 hours or so? I had like 50 notifications when I got home almost all of which I cannot see cause it's in a thread that has been trashed, I'm guessing it is the thread from last night with the Texas Tech phaggot who I might have posted his cell and address lolz. Anyways I also had someone high fiving me with the name of Hothottz lol.

@@ForwardRebels I saw you mentioned me but I couldn't see any thing. That goes for all the other quotes as well from you guys, and there was a ton of them.

For all of you who missed the epi meltdown the guy had you can read it in my Sig. It was glorious!

Okay lol, WTF has happened in the last 12 hours or so? I had like 50 notifications when I got home almost all of which I cannot see cause it's in a thread that has been trashed, I'm guessing it is the thread from last night with the Texas Tech phaggot who I might have posted his cell and address lolz. Anyways I also had someone high fiving me with the name of Hothottz lol.

@@ForwardRebels I saw you mentioned me but I couldn't see any thing. That goes for all the other quotes as well from you guys, and there was a ton of them.

For all of you who missed the epi meltdown the guy had you can read it in my Sig. It was glorious!

He initially started imitating you under the name HotHottz, then GoldenRebel (GoldenRebell) and then me (WadeWillson). Pretty sure the thread was deleted, right around the time Benny took away my Admin. When Wade's running the show, things get exciting around here, then the douchey staff has to ruin it for everyone.

On a much more hilarious note, Texas Tech is struggling with SMU in what RedTTRaider would have called a boring snoozefest, 6-6 in the 2nd quarter.

I had a mention in a post by forward but never saw the post or thread, what happened?

wish I could see how it ended. it was halarious last night. sad I didn't get to see the end game.

The double consonants gave the game away. It became annoying after the initial enjoyment of slapping a flaming newb around wore off. The multiple accounts were the instruments of his demise, I guess.

Shame I missed it. Sounds like a pretty solid case of a kid biting off more than he could chew. I guess the lesson trolls should take away from this is dont troll a grown up site with the same screen name you use for dating hookup sites or facebook.

God damn school. First I miss Ole Miss coming back and then I miss the bigger flame out by Vanilla Ice? Nobody do anything unless it's the afternoon or weekend!

Should have been moved to legends forum. Maybe locked and moved. Let it be a warning to trolls everywhere.

Dude was all over the map too seems I saw posts in other threads i don't remember which ones.

God damn school. First I miss Ole Miss coming back and then I miss the bigger flame out by Vanilla Ice? Nobody do anything unless it's the afternoon or weekend!

This close to football season we're drinking round the clock. You can't predict when s--ts bout to go down.

Like I told Smokeyone, the post I mentioned you and him in, I was congratulating you both on excellent sleuthing skills, and in your case, I was asking wtf was up with you posting as "HotHottz".

This close to football season we're drinking round the clock. You can't predict when s--ts bout to go down.

You people and your legal drinking ages.