• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GATORSFAN21

Urban Meyer head?

25 posts in this topic

I think we can all agree that besides Lane Kiffin, Urban Meyer is probably the most hated coach in the SEC (Maybe all of college football). So I'm proposing we have Meyer's head as "pussy" (or "c--t"). Since that's what he is, a pussy. Right when his stars leave at UF, he pussies out. And he will do the same thing when Braxton Miller leaves. So how about it?

I've never seen such a pissy fanbase in my life. He brought you two Nattys when your football program sucked and all these years later gator fans are still acting like a dumped girlfriend.

I've never seen such a pissy fanbase in my life. He brought you two Nattys when your football program sucked and all these years later gator fans are still acting like a dumped girlfriend.

Our football program sucked?

Never said I hated him, I don't hate him. I was a huge fan of Urban Meyer when he was UF's coach, he's a helluva coach. But he is a pussy and everyone knows that.

Outside of Florida and maybe Georgia fans....the rest of us just don't care about him. Kiffin was so awful for the conference even Kentucky fans felt bad for Tennessee.

I'm with @@PuddingTime on this one. I just don't see the level of hatred across the SEC for any other person at this time other than Lane Kiffin. And even the Kiffin hate has subdued somewhat since we just don't hear about/form him much anymore.

I'm with @@PuddingTime on this one. I just don't see the level of hatred across the SEC for any other person at this time other than Lane Kiffin. And even the Kiffin hate has subdued somewhat since we just don't hear about/form him much anymore.

Fair enough.

ron zook

It wasnt what it was under Spurrier, but that doesnt mean it sucked. 8-5, 8-5, 7-5.

my experience the last few years with mack brown disagrees with you

I'm with @@PuddingTime on this one. I just don't see the level of hatred across the SEC for any other person at this time other than Lane Kiffin. And even the Kiffin hate has subdued somewhat now that he's embarrassing a program the SEC hates just as much.

;)

my experience the last few years with mack brown disagrees with you

Well theres your mistake, Mack Brown sucks in general, not just these last few years :trollface:

I agree Meyer's a wuss; but I don't hate him, just disappointed that he didn't and doesn't practice what he preaches.

I also don't think he'll leave the cozy confines of tOSU when Miller leaves; it's too easy to win in the B1G.

Have y'all seen how pathetic their schedule is? I can't believe their fans, coaches, administrators, and B1G commissioners ever said something derogatory about SEC schedules... talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

vs Buffalo

vs San Diego St

@ California

vs Florida A&M

vs Wisconsin - Brand new 1st-year head coach.

@ Northwestern

vs Iowa

vs Penn St

@ Purdue

@ Illinois

vs Indiana

@ Michigan

They could go undefeated against that joke of a schedule even if Meyer didn't show up for a single game... Michigan is the only team even remotely as talented, so Meyer might want to be in attendance for that one.

Former tOSU QB Kirk Herbstreit was so disgusted with it yesterday he said it's a weaker schedule than those Boise teams that could never break into a BCS championship game; and that even if tOSU went undefeated with that schedule it shouldn't be good enough to put them in a NCG even over 1-loss teams from almost any of the other AQ conferences.

I don't have a problem with Mack.He seems like a real nice guy.I hope Texas hangs on to him.

I agree Meyer's a wuss; but I don't hate him, just disappointed that he didn't and doesn't practice what he preaches.

I also don't think he'll leave the cozy confines of tOSU when Miller leaves; it's too easy to win in the B1G.

Have y'all seen how pathetic their schedule is? I can't believe their fans, coaches, administrators, and B1G commissioners ever said something derogatory about SEC schedules... talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

vs Buffalo

vs San Diego St

@ California

vs Florida A&M

@ Northwestern

vs Iowa

vs Penn St

@ Purdue

@ Illinois

vs Indiana

@ Michigan

They could go undefeated against that joke of a schedule even if Meyer didn't show up for a single game... Michigan is the only team even remotely as talented, so Meyer might want to be in attendance for that one.

Former tOSU QB Kirk Herbstreit was so disgusted with it yesterday he said it's a weaker schedule than those Boise teams that could never break into a BCS championship game; and that even if tOSU went undefeated with that schedule it shouldn't be good enough to put them in a NCG even over 1-loss teams from almost any of the other AQ conferences.

I agree. Same, I don't hate Meyer (Like I've stated in this thread). Anyways, I'm happy with Muschamp!

vs Buffalo

vs San Diego St

@ California

vs Florida A&M

@ Northwestern

vs Iowa

vs Penn St

@ Purdue

@ Illinois

vs Indiana

@ Michigan

That is pretty sad.No wonder Meyer overcame his illness and time with his family.

Looks like a pretty relaxing job.Tattoos for everyone!

I don't have any problem with Meyer. Hell, I honestly don't have a problem with Kiffin either, but whatever.

Saw thread title

Came in expecting embarrassing Petrino-type situation with lanekiffin.gif-eye sorostitute

Leaving deflated...

No one else gives a damn abou urban except fl fans maybe we should make a gator head for pussy instead of urbans

No one else gives a damn abou urban except fl fans maybe we should make a gator head for pussy instead of urbans

Then maybe we can put an auburn logo for garbage :trollface: