• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Cowboy

Just started NCAA 14 Dynasty Game

12 posts in this topic

AU vs Georgia...

Mark Richt coaching Georgia

"Big game skill activated"

Lolwut?

I started a dynasty with Tennessee but have yet to play a game.

I've yet to buy it... honestly I got tired after last year's game came out and not much was different.

Any good improvements this year that makes it worth buying?

I've yet to buy it... honestly I got tired after last year's game came out and not much was different.

Not really. Well at least in my opinion....

I like the new recruiting format and the read option plays are amazing if youre on offense. Defense is really bad though.

I like the new recruiting format and the read option plays are amazing if youre on offense. Defense is really bad though.

Lmao defense is a disaster on this game....

Lmao defense is a disaster on this game....

Defense has been a disaster for years. It drives me crazy when I play someone online they use the same play over and over without me being able to stop them.

I literally can't stop winning. Sliders and settings stacked totally against me and just randomly pickin plays without looking.

Wait, *squints eyes*...is that Sean?

Just a figment of your imagination.

Holy lanekiffin.gif its Sean. Benny told us you were dead. Something about a chupacobra.

Holy lanekiffin.gif its Sean. Benny told us you were dead. Something about a chupacobra.

I've just been incredibly busy the last couple of years. Engineering school full time and working full time hasn't left me much time to do much of anything else. Now that schools starting back, and football season, I work a little less and have more time to stick my head in the door occasionally.