• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dawgfan4life24

ESPN’s 1st College GameDay of 2013 to Begin With Georgia at Clemson

44 posts in this topic

ESPN’s College GameDay Built by The Home Depot will kick off the 2013 season on Saturday, Aug. 31 in South Carolina for the Georgia Bulldogs at Clemson Tigers football game.

The show is expanding to three hours and will begin at 9 a.m. ET on ESPN. The past few years, the show began on ESPNU before continuing to ESPN.

For the season premiere at Clemson, College GameDay will run four hours from 9 a.m. ET until 1 p.m. ET.

Hosted by Chris Fowler with Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreit, Desmond Howard and David Pollack with reporting by Samantha Ponder, Tom Rinaldi, Scott Van Pelt and Gene Wojciechowski, GameDay’sAugust 31 edition will preview all the day’s matchups in its longest installment to date leading into the Rice at Texas A&M game (1 p.m., ESPN).

The highly anticipated game between Georgia and Clemson, which kicks off at 8 p.m. ET on ABC, will feature two preseason Top Ten teams. Georgia is ranked 5th in the nation in the USA Today Sports Coaches Poll while Clemson is ranked 8th.

Clemson and Georgia have met 57 times and the Bulldogs lead the overall series 38-15-4. In their last meeting at Clemson in 2003, Georgia won 30-0.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2013/08/espn-college-gameday-begin-with-georgia-at-clemson/

Bout that time gents. So pumped to start off the season. Cant wait for kick Clem$ons teeth in. Go Dawgs!

Clemsonsucks13.gif

Clemsonsucks3.jpg

At least it won't be on our Campus. ESPN always lanekiffin.gifs up normal gameday traditions.

I expect the same results from your 2 Gameday appearances last year.

Just more spotlight for Murray to screw up. As if the deck wasn't stacked against him enough let's just add a bit more pressure.

I expect the same results from your 2 Gameday appearances last year.

Wasn't Gameday at the UGA/UF game last year?

Definitely pulling for the SEC and UGA in this one.

No, on that week it was OU/ND.

Spoiler alert, don't read if you're planning on watching the game...

Tigers are going to kick the teeth of the Dawgs defense in and win big.

True or False, this helps or hurts Georgia?

Beat them Taters!

I'm still hoping the ncaa finds a way for both teams to lose!

Spoiler alert, don't read if you're planning on watching the game...

Tigers are going to kick the teeth of the Dawgs defense in and win big.

you do know it's not the auburn tigers----right?

you do know it's not the auburn tigers----right?

If it was my tigers i wouldn't be predicting a win lol

Well I hope your wrong about the outcome. I think the Dawgs break their last few years habit of starting slow. I think they come out hungry & prepared. Or maybe J Gator is right. Just another delusional UGA fan.

No, they were at the UGA v South Carolina game and the SEC Championship game.

y'all better not lose to Clemson like you did to Idaho Community College for the Blind. Faggots

I would. Last year we fielded the worst team in over 9000 years, yet almost beat these pretenders.

I would. Last year we fielded the worst team in over 9000 years, yet almost beat these pretenders.

What pretenders?

Didn't they beat you 49-7 or something like that?

What pretenders?

Clemson. They suck... They may be good on NCAA 14 but they would go 6-6 in the SEC.

@@JoeGator No. I think we lost by 3. Kiehl Frazier, in Scot Loeffler's offense, coached by Gene Chizik, almost beat this team.

Didn't they beat you 49-7 or something like that?

Clem$on vs AU 26-19