Noah

Word on the street

1,511 posts in this topic

Get in line!!!

E77A9C52-4D4E-4F6A-8392-24568118C8BE.jpeg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heard you guys lost a LB to ACL?   Lewis?   That was a pretty thin line last year and those injuries arnt quick to heal.  (we got 2  WR's with that a few months ago) 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2018 at 6:41 AM, AUskip07 said:

heard you guys lost a LB to ACL?   Lewis?   That was a pretty thin line last year and those injuries arnt quick to heal.  (we got 2  WR's with that a few months ago) 

 

Kicked an LB (top 100 out of HS) last week, now get a starter out with injury for full year....we will be starting season in the situation we were after game one last year

But hell we won it so maybe that's the recipe, thin lb corp

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

Kicked an LB (top 100 out of HS) last week, now get a starter out with injury for full year....we will be starting season in the situation we were after game one last year

But hell we won it so maybe that's the recipe, thin lb corp

I see your first game is with Louisville.   Lucky you guys didnt have to face lamar jackson.  That type of QB is your kryptonite 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AUskip07 said:

I see your first game is with Louisville.   Lucky you guys didnt have to face lamar jackson.  That type of QB is your kryptonite 

 

Frankly our schedule is easy so maybe we get lucky!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Alabama doesn’t finish one, two, three in the Heisman race and lead the nation in scoring, rushing yards and passing yards in 2018 then I will be shocked.  This group will go down in Alabama history: Hurts, Tua, Najee, Harris, Jacobs, Robinson, Devonta, Ruggs, Jeudy. 

Oh yeah.... have you ever heard of Jonah Williams, the first SEC player to be drafted in 2019?

D6E55E73-C5EA-45C6-8FFB-0A372C793994.jpeg

Edited by Noah
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2018 at 10:06 AM, Noah said:

If Alabama doesn’t finish one, two, three in the Heisman race and lead the nation in scoring, rushing yards and passing yards in 2018 then I will be shocked.  This group will go down in Alabama history: Hurts, Tua, Najee, Harris, Jacobs, Robinson, Devonta, Ruggs, Jeudy. 

Oh yeah.... have you ever heard of Jonah Williams, the first SEC player to be drafted in 2019?

D6E55E73-C5EA-45C6-8FFB-0A372C793994.jpeg

I know this is yalls thread but if ya gonna jack off don’t spray possum with it

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bbqit said:

I know this is yalls thread but if ya gonna jack off don’t spray possum with it

he'd love it

btw...tell him Butch said hey

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2017 Minkah Fitzpatrick Jim Thorpe Award
2016 Jonathan Allen Chuck Bednarik Award
2016 Reuben Foster Dick Butkus Award
2016 Jonathan Allen Bronko Nagurski Award
2016 Cam Robinson Outland Trophy
2016 Jonathan Allen Lombardi Award
2016 Jonathan Allen Ted Hendricks Award
2015 Derrick Henry Doak Walker Award
2015 Derrick Henry Heisman Memorial Trophy
2015 Derrick Henry Maxwell Award
2015 Derrick Henry Walter Camp Award
2015 Ryan Kelly Rimington Trophy
2014 Amari Cooper Fred Biletnikoff Award
2013 C.J. Mosley Dick Butkus Award
2013 AJ McCarron Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award
2013 AJ McCarron Maxwell Award
2012 Barrett Jones Rimington Trophy
2012 Barrett Jones Campbell Trophy
2011 Trent Richardson Doak Walker Award
2011 Barrett Jones Outland Trophy
2011 Barrett Jones Wuerffel Trophy
2009 Rolando McClain Dick Butkus Award
2009 Mark Ingram Heisman Memorial Trophy
2009 Kirby Smart Frank Broyles Award
2008 Andre Smith Outland Trophy
2008 Nick Saban The Home Depot Award
2005 DeMeco Ryans Lott IMPACT Trophy
1988 Derrick Thomas Dick Butkus Award
1993 Antonio Langham Jim Thorpe Award
1994 Jay Barker Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award
1999 Chris Samuels Outland Trophy
1986 Cornelius Bennett Lombardi Award
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now