Noah

Word on the street

1,493 posts in this topic

You younger kids know it I'm sure but Word on the street ima suspect hanging wit tha niggas in the projects.. OG Bobby Johnson

Gawd I hate that iaBdfkZ.png

????????

????????

Lmfao I don't know its some new rap song I hear my boys listening to... believe I get more of a laugh than you'd believe.

Lmfao I don't know its some new rap song I hear my boys listening to... believe I get more of a laugh than you'd believe.

Even I know OG Bobby Johnson!!! When you have 10 eighteen year olds around the house at any given time, you stay up to date.

Even I know OG Bobby Johnson!!! When you have 10 eighteen year olds around the house at any given time, you stay up to date.

I love your avi ,but at your age is your heart healthy enough for her lol

I love your avi ,but at your age is your heart healthy enough for her lol

Hell nah!!! I dont think I could handle that in my prime!!

I swear I was at work going RIP RIP RIP.. somebody said what?? I said nuthin!! iaBdfkZ.png gets in your head

I swear I was at work going RIP RIP RIP.. somebody said what?? I said nuthin!! iaBdfkZ.png gets in your head

Wait till you hear the song Yayo. You'll be saying that iaBdfkZ.png all day long.

the Biscuit returns to Tuscaloosa....

52407bffbde9f.preview-300.jpg

Word on the street is Eddie Jackson will miss the 2014 season with ACL injury.

Edited by Noah

Word on the street is Eddie Lacy will miss the 2014 season with ACL injury.

We going old school sarcasm, or we mean with Green Bay?

I had an Uncle say, "Did you hear Henry was kicked off the team?" Turned out he was talking about Hart lol.

I meant Eddie JACKSON.... fixed it

We going old school sarcasm, or we mean with Green Bay?

I had an Uncle say, "Did you hear Henry was kicked off the team?" Turned out he was talking about Hart lol.

Absolutely no telling who our next great RB is, it's a shot in the dark. Drake has that burst of speed Yeldon showed in year one.

Great problems to have, my favorite is Henry to break out, then probably Drake. Yeldon has earned carries, so he better keep it up if he wants to still have them.

Absolutely no telling who our next great RB is, it's a shot in the dark. Drake has that burst of speed Yeldon showed in year one.

Great problems to have, my favorite is Henry to break out, then probably Drake. Yeldon has earned carries, so he better keep it up if he wants to still have them.

Whoever has a big year, I'll be happy. TJ has done great things for us, so I hope he has a massive year. We have quite the RB tree.

I still think Yeldon starts. He has too much experience not to. Henry is gonna move to 2nd string while Drake becomes change of pace back. Everyone else is fighting for crumbs this year unless there's an injury. Scarborough will see the field in the slot probably.

"They’re just so intense at Alabama. The expectation, the culture that they’ve built there, is so cut-throat. You have to win. If you don’t, then it’s a let down. And that’s what we’re building here. It’s not OK to lose. Why would you accept losing? That doesn’t make sense. So once you break that mold, you sort of start to build that culture."

Del Rio, the son of Denver Broncos defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio, said he's "not really getting yelled at as much" at Oregon State as he did at Alabama, but credited the everyday big-game atmosphere as one of the reasons behind his growth as a quarterback.

"Every game, there’s 100,000 people (in the crowd), it’s top-10 teams playing every week," he said. "The stakes are so big that you learn to quiet your mind a little bit, to take it one step at a time. Some guys get kind of wide-eyed when they see all of that. It really helped me with the mental side of (the game)."

Edited by Noah

I still think Yeldon starts. He has too much experience not to. Henry is gonna move to 2nd string while Drake becomes change of pace back. Everyone else is fighting for crumbs this year unless there's an injury. Scarborough will see the field in the slot probably.

I really like Drake a lot. I think he is going to make some plays that we are going to be very, very happy about next season.

Alabama will face it's toughest opponent of 2014 this Saturday.

I'll be there in the President's box.... if it's unlocked.

Alabama will face it's toughest opponent of 2014 this Saturday.

I'll be there in the President's box.... if it's unlocked.

Im so ready.

My son finishes grad school this semester so this will be my last visit to Tuscaloosa for awhile, so I'm kinda sentimental today.

Time to turn the page....

Thinking I may head to Tuscaloosa Saturday with all the honor band events and my daughter in governor school it seems like I'm down there every weekend.

I believe this year's defense will be very very good and it's also young so it's only gonna get better

Good year for us to pick ya'll up. Maybe we'll beat dat butt in B-D on Sept. 20th!