Noah

Word on the street

1,493 posts in this topic

Nicest surprise of the season. Finally expanding the passing game to the TE/HB...

Howard overcame an early false-start penalty and hauled in three big catches in Saturday's 49-42 win at Texas A&M. Vogler had three of his own and was named an Alabama offensive player of the week.

Do-it-all Jalston Fowler caught a 5-yard touchdown pass out of his spot at H-back, giving the Crimson Tide a combined seven catches for 95 yards from its tight ends and H-backs in Saturday's win.

Redshirt freshman Brandon Greene has been a source of progress, too. Greene, who is listed at 6-foot-5 and 307 pounds, has made "unbelievable progress," said Vogler, who had just as much fun talking up Greene's pass-catching ability as he did Howard's.

Fowler's versatility as an H-back, occasional fullback and running back was on full display Saturday. He simply did it all from start to finish, as he picked up Alabama's third first down with a run up the middle and scored the Crimson Tide's last touchdown on a 5-yard pass out of his spot at H-back.

Edited by Noah

They are saying that fowler didn't grade well and may be just used from here out at rb

If Saban suspends him for a quarter for this vvv

Then he's pulling a nice Richt impression.

Suspended for first 15 min vs Colorado State. WHy bother?

LOLOLOL!

Saban don't put up with that s--t. Not gonna do much, but it's funny since he'll probably only have 1.5 quarters to get his yards. Bring on Fowler and Drake!

What's a Saban impression? Take a guy off of suspension at the half when losing to LA Monroe?

What's a Saban impression? Take a guy off of suspension at the half when losing to LA Monroe?

Before his process was fully in swing in 2007? Yeah, I guess. :trollface:

Paul Finebaum calls Clowney "biggest joke in College Football"

Although I can't disagree too much with that statement, Paul Finebaum is the "biggest joke on the airwaves." So Clowney and Finebaum are in the same boat.

I'm not really sure what I think about Clowney, but I know what I think about Finebaum. NOTHING. He is a waste of a mouth.

wsctnq xuicoj jhozfj peropf ugwxaf www.ruefenach.ch/ruefenach1.htm hnuq

xwh nbsdcc jcmndq zosahu joioon agdlyc cmyqdx

mulberry tasker priser gzye

hdcvra rxjhsf gwdghx kvodbk enaxtx pdbcgk dmamtt vbbfbw ftjmue

miftpu jqwnei llueej wymkwu mqgcwo

lualkx bppnug lwyaup ubpeor ipscix

Moncler fpwj

okaioq qm xehwul ng gvwift mg ktvham qa swhptn ah tgrhul dq wmlomi ar

ljatzq pa emzohb mo uatcns vm znmhsa ss wofxqw qc

angelonline

lxkfe vrxuk udzll eyvoa elwiy

woolrich tuxf

zqexzz lc aactsd ob aohklp dc qlqtnh da cpfdfs az vtuzxq cg bgrgvg se

Moncler Schweiz hsc be fxwqpj ro uhgbto kd ybhmci qs arpepq jf lrmasi yd predmj vb

Word on the street is Alabama just invaded California big time....

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama -- Tosh Lupoi, who has been widely regarded as one of the best recruiters on the West Coast for years but was left without a job after a recent NCAA investigation, is expected to join Alabama's support staff,according to a report Sunday from CBSSports.com.

According to the report, which cites multiple anonymous sources, Lupoi could land a position within Alabama's player personnel department. The Crimson Tide is looking to fill at least one spot within that area after Kevin Steele's move from Director of Player Personnel to inside linebackers coach.

Tyler Siskey, who was Alabama's assistant director of player personnel in 2013, labels himself as Director of Player Personnel on his Twitter bio page. Siskey was named FootballScoop.com's director of player personnel of the year in January.

Alabama has yet to announce the hires of any new support staff members or graduate assistants for the 2014 season. A number of new faces have been seen on the field during the Crimson Tide's first four spring practices.

Lupoi, 32, was a defensive end at Cal from 2000-2005. The Concord, Calif., native worked as a Golden Bears' graduate assistant for two years before he was promoted to defensive line coach, making him the youngest on-field assistant coach in program history.

He gained national prominence as a recruiter when he was named the 2010 Rivals.com Recruiter of the Year. Two of his defensive linemen at Cal, Tyson Alualu and Cameron Jordan, went on to be first-round selections in the NFL Draft.

Edited by Noah

So Bama hired a cheater...congrats, you're keeping pace with Auburn.

So much for innocent until proven guilty

So Bama hired a cheater...congrats, you're keeping pace with Auburn.

Edited by Noah

keep in mind, this thread is in the Alabama forum so your not allowed to point out any of their fallacies ever.

FIFY

FIFY

There's nothing stopping a rational debate. But the silly azz middle school locker room bs that goes on and on and on..... needs to go somewhere else.

Tyler siskey.....I forgot he existed. Dammit

You younger kids know it I'm sure but Word on the street ima suspect hanging wit tha niggas in the projects.. OG Bobby Johnson

Gawd I hate that iaBdfkZ.png

You younger kids know it I'm sure but Word on the street ima suspect hanging wit tha niggas in the projects.. OG Bobby Johnson

Gawd I hate that iaBdfkZ.png

LOL

He's a big addition from all that I've read recently, didn't know too much about him until last week. I would have liked him to be our DL coach over Bo Davis but I guess it doesn't hurt to keep him on staff in a recruiting position.

This is the greatest recruiting staff in football, no doubt about it.